Ryan Tannehill | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Well stated. Succinct and to the point.

Theoretical question. Miami drafts Rodgers as QB and his HC is FistPump. He comes in with a set of rules . . .
NO Ints in the redzone. Only throw high % passes. No changing plays. I don't remember the rest. Oh, and BTW, your OL sucks. Does anyone REALLY think Rodgers would have lit up the NFL?

The thing with Dolphins fans is... they won't be happy with any QB unless it equals playoff wins or MVP type seasons. They losing culture of the last 10-15 years has really put a sour taste in people's mouths. It even goes back further than that with floppy arm Fiedler trying to lead above average teams and Marino never getting a ring...

Me personally, I like Tannehill and think he's a good enough QB to win a super bowl and wish him and this team the best every year. Will it ever happen in Miami... probably not but we can hope and dream and complain until then... :)

The thing with Dolphins fans is... they won't be happy with any QB unless it equals playoff wins or MVP type seasons. They losing culture of the last 10-15 years has really put a sour taste in people's mouths. It even goes back further than that with floppy arm Fiedler trying to lead above average teams and Marino never getting a ring...

Me personally, I like Tannehill and think he's a good enough QB to win a super bowl and wish him and this team the best every year. Will it ever happen in Miami... probably not but we can hope and dream and complain until then... :)

There are fans who will only accept an ELITE QB. If Miiami doesn't have one, keep trying every 1-3 years. You know, like all the other teams without elite QBs

Before the 2016 season, in 2015 we went 6-10 with Tannehill. dont act like the status quo around here has been perennial playoff team with Tannehill.

And don't put words in people's mouths. No one said anything about being a perennial playoff team, but if you thing nothing changed when Tannehill was out, then either you're not paying attention, or ignoring the obvious.

And don't put words in people's mouths. No one said anything about being a perennial playoff team, but if you thing nothing changed when Tannehill was out, then either you're not paying attention, or ignoring the obvious.

He implied that this past season was not the status quo. Even though we were in the exact same position two years ago and have only made the playoffs once. And we won games with matt moore that year too so it wasnt like once tannehill went down we lost every game.

He implied that this past season was not the status quo. Even though we were in the exact same position two years ago and have only made the playoffs once. And we won games with matt moore that year too so it wasnt like once tannehill went down we lost every game.

Exactly. Just like Brady being replaced by Cassell and Garo. Now, don't get excited. I'm NOT comparing Tanney to Brady. But 'we won games with' can mean things OTHER THAN the QB

At this point we'd be happy with a QB ranked in the top 10 in the league. We don't even have that so start there. Maybe some day we can actually have an elite QB ranked in the top 5.

Theoretical question. Miami drafts Rodgers as QB and his HC is FistPump. He comes in with a set of rules . . .
NO Ints in the redzone. Only throw high % passes. No changing plays. I don't remember the rest. Oh, and BTW, your OL sucks. Does anyone REALLY think Rodgers would have lit up the NFL?
Theoretically, what would have happened if Saban had drafted Rodgers. Would Aaron had started right away or would he had sat for three years like he did in Green Bay? Would Saban had stayed? Would Cam Cameron had ever become head coach.

You forget under head coach Fist Pump, the Dolphins made the playoffs with a competent quarterback. Who knows, after four years as the starter, Sporano would not have been as ridged with Rodgers as he was with Henne.

Exactly. Just like Brady being replaced by Cassell and Garo. Now, don't get excited. I'm NOT comparing Tanney to Brady. But 'we won games with' can mean things OTHER THAN the QB

Eh Belicheck is a decent coach though, right up there with Gase, wouldn't you agree?

Ive been a loyal dolphin fan since as long as I can remember, RT is the best qb, hear me now, the BEST QB we have had since Chad Pennington and the god like Marino. For people to sit hear and complain about him makes me sick. A qb doesn't have to always be For Phenomenal to win games, it's a TEAM sport period!!!! If RT was released there would be a bidding war for him right now!!!! He's faced adversity since day ONE!!!

He was made a starter his rookie year and looked very promising, I don't care what anyone says but being drafted at 8 and started your rookie year all year speak volumes. No other qb besides Derek carr, Sanchez, Dak Prescott, Newton, Nick foles, to start there rookie year and actually look promising . ONE day in the future we'll be begging for a RT while sitting in qb Purgatory. Besides his second year RT has never thrown more than 13 int in a year,..Oh not to mention having straight idiots as prior coaches and having to change scheme every year and he is still in my book a good, soon to be very good qb and deny it if you want, I COULD SEE THE CHANGE WHEN GASE CAME .RT Was transforming right before our eyes with the fast receiving corps that we have along with Drake and a much much better offensive line.

this is the best line that we have had since Vernon Carey and Jake along where on the same the same line. If youre gonna judge him do it this year with a much improved oline and smart player who will not make mental errors. Below are his td and int for his 5 year career that he's played. How many other non elite qbs can give you what he does, Hes very Athletic for a QB, hes a very good passer and hes very good at learning. People just want to have a elote qb which is not required, he is the most Underappreciated qb ive ever seen!! He's going to come out balling, he's metered the case offense which is resembling more and more like the past, and a defense looking more and more like the old giants, and I believe it's case who has turned over the roster just like philbin did, but this time it's actually real improvement.

12/13
24/17
27/12
24/12
19/12
Ryan Tannehill sucks! He never threw for 30 TDs in his career. What a bust. You people who stick up for this chump is blind to see he sucks. Just admit it. He is done once this year is over anyway. We wont go anywhere this year because he is our starter. So all the Tannehill Fanboys can go cry me a river lol...

Theoretically, what would have happened if Saban had drafted Rodgers. Would Aaron had started right away or would he had sat for three years like he did in Green Bay? Would Saban had stayed? Would Cam Cameron had ever become head coach.

You forget under head coach Fist Pump, the Dolphins made the playoffs with a competent quarterback. Who knows, after four years as the starter, Sporano would not have been as ridged with Rodgers as he was with Henne.

Which was my point. BTW, that illustrates my point on randomness in life.

Back
Top Bottom