Ryan Tannehill | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Ryan Tannehill sucks! He never threw for 30 TDs in his career. What a bust. You people who stick up for this chump is blind to see he sucks. Just admit it. He is done once this year is over anyway. We wont go anywhere this year because he is our starter. So all the Tannehill Fanboys can go cry me a river lol...

First we restructured his contract so he’s not being cut next year.

Second aren’t you the guy who keeps posting Lamar Jackson threads? Not Exactly a sign of good qb evaluation.

Finally I wonder how many more days the mods will take to rid us of your abrasive spam posting.

So is that what the haters have planned for a rubric this year? 30TDs?

Seems like every year it changes to something else...

1*UPwnSRr5ujBqkZlLDGv88A.gif

Tannehill is going bye bye after this year. Tannehill fan boys can go cry in a corner and suck your thumbs! Tannehill is garbage. This season is over before it even starts.

What is your definition of 'it?'

Be consistently good for a whole season. Start a season (and more games) good. Finish a season good. Show up in a big game and lead us to victory. Average more than 215 passing yards a game during his “top 10” streak of games. Avoid some more sacks. Stay healthy. Time to fulfill that top 10 pick potential! The Dolphins have been in a rut for over decade and whoever you guys want to blame it on, tannehill has been part of the problem as well. Just would like to see a more consistent product on the field.

I’m not sold on Tannehill like a lot of you are. Sorry. I hope I’m wrong and we win 10-12 games this year. @FinfanInBuffalo youre just as guilty as “moving the goal Post” when Tannehill has a sub par outing/season- you move the blame around to fit your EXTREME pro Tannehill stance. I wanna see the dolphins win some games I don’t care who’s playing QB so yeah RT do it this season or keep it movin!

@FinfanInBuffalo youre just as guilty as “moving the goal Post” when Tannehill has a sub par outing/season- you move the blame around to fit your EXTREME pro Tannehill stance.

How is asking for an OL, defense, and coaching that don't suck in 2013, 2014, and 2015 "moving the goal post"? We got a glimpse of what we have been asking for in 2016. The team went 10-6 with a first time HC, OC, and DC.

It is the anti-Tannehill crowd that can't make up its mind about what it wants. Russell Wilson was a model QB for several years. Seattle went to two SBs in his first three years. He averaged 207 passing yards a game with a QB rating just under 100. He was a GOD. The Dolphins just begin to put it together in 2016 and equivalent numbers for Tannehill suck......

look he is with us at least 2 years. i think he will do fine. his line is looking like it is going to be much improved. and it looks like we have alot of spots filled except te to make gases o run well. I think he needs a player at te. I dont think we draft a qb in the first, and i dont see anyworth the 2nd unless lamar falls.

Back
Top Bottom