senior bowl week and game thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

senior bowl week and game thread

i think titus young might be working his way into round 2...if not already...EXPLOSIVE cat

Sounds to me like Titus Young, Leonard Hankerson, Dwayne Harris and Niles Paul all impressed today. They're all among my favs.

i think hankerson made himself some money today...did i read it right that hank came in with 10 3/4 inch hands??? those are oven mits...lol

I'm not a fan of Bess. No big play ability. I'd like better at that spot.

Bess is good for what he is. A very nifty "slot" receiver who works the middle very well to move the chains.

Bess is not the problem on this offense. The problems are not having a better #2 as he should not be higher than #4 on a good offense, a slow as a sloth TE who has the catch radius of a steering wheel, not having a good O-line, and QB issues.

I found it interesting that Leonard Hankerson and Greg Salas basically weighed and measured the same...Hankerson slightly taller.

Lawrence Wilson is a kid I'll always pull for, I watched him play a few times in high school. Kid was born and raised in Tuscaloosa, Al and played at Paul W. Bryant high school... and never received so much as a single scholarship offer.... not even from UAB or Troy.

Hopefully he'll be able to make an impact in the NFL in the right system. Glad to hear he performed well in his first Senior Bowl practice.

2 beautiful throws from locker in 11 on 11 drills one deep in to vincent brown that was a thing of beauty...looks more comfortable on the move to me but a hell of a throw right there...

whats peoples take on vincent brown??? nice size hands combo

I'm a big fan of Vincent Brown... He's in a group of about 10 receivers in this class who I think has #2 wide receiver potential in the NFL.

CK you're a USF guy, what's your read on Dontavia Bogan as a receiver prospect?

something about nate solder that i'm not liking all that much...can't put my finger on it but i like costanza and carimi more...

Young looks like he's always about to stumble and fall over... only he doesn't. Sort of flails... but there's no denying he's got another gear. I want to see him make a contested catch and I want to see what he does when a single high safety comes over to light him up on a ball that sails. How he reacts to those two situations will tell me a lot.

something about nate solder that i'm not liking all that much...can't put my finger on it but i like costanza and carimi more...

I don't like his height.. he's just too tall. Watch him get embarrassed by Cameron Jordan earlier in the season, and Missouri DE Aldon Smith last year and you'll like him even less.

I've never been able to accomplish seeing all the hype surrounding Solder.

Upside and being raw is one thing... just looking flat out-classed is another.

how bout kevin kowalski at center??? thoughts...that kids tough son of a gun

Young looks like he's always about to stumble and fall over... only he doesn't. Sort of flails... but there's no denying he's got another gear. I want to see him make a contested catch and I want to see what he does when a single high safety comes over to light him up on a ball that sails. How he reacts to those two situations will tell me a lot.

yeah he looks off balance a lot but man is that kid explosive...also looks like he runs down the field with his head way up like he's looking through the bottom of his face mask...weird

but he's got the kind of explosive gear we could really use...

kendall hunter impressed me also...as well as mike mcneil who's feet i liked and lance kendricks who beat people bad in one on one drills...

Back
Top Bottom