SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack!

Yes. A fluke. That's exactly what it is when so many of those yards came from one game that Hartline luckily pulled out of his ass. And then when Hartline disappears again like he always does despite being targeted more than every other receiver in the league except one, we can stop the foolishness. Hartline is not a number 1 WR. He'll continue to put up solid numbers since he's targeted more than everyone else but 1 other guy, but he's not a number 1 WR, and will disappear against top corners again and again like he did against Revis and Jonathan Joseph.

Just SMH at anyone who thinks WR is all of a sudden not a huge need for us. :bobdole:

Everyone disappears vs Revis, bad example. Go look up Calvin Johnson's and Andre Johnson's last games vs Revis. They were invisible. When Marshall was here he was shutdown also, unless you count 100 yard INT returns as a positive. We could use a better #1 no doubt but this whole "Hartline can't beat top CB's" argument is grossly overrated. How many top CB's are there in the league and most importantly on our schedule? Hartline will see a lot more William Gays the he does top CB's and he obviously kills those guys.

Exploiting matchups.. lol exactly hey i bet you thought hartline was a #1 beast before the season huh? Cardinals played terrible and we executed well but does that mean we can do that all the time. Btw green bay had a #1 Wr his name is greg Jennings ever heard of him?

Yes I have. Ever hear of Jordy Nelson? In GB 15-1 season last year:

Jennings: 68 catches, 101 targets, 949 yards, 9 TD
Nelson: 67 catches, 96 targets, 1,263 yards, 15 TD
Finley: 55 catches, 93 targets, 767 yards, 7 TD
Jones: 38 catches, 55 targets, 635 yards, 7 TD
Driver: 37 catches, 56 targets, 445 yards, 6 TD

It's called SPREADING the ball around. So you think GB should have taken away 50 targets from Nelson and thrown it to Jennings just b/c you consider him a #1? Apparently the OC from GB last year believed in spreading the ball around, exploiting matchups and not just making sure a "supposed" #1 got his.

You may want to do a little research rather than just throwing stuff out off the top of your head...just a thought.

Philbin is a G.

Packers' season ended last year because of the tragedy Philbin endured. A lot of people underestimated how well Philbin can prepare his team, because he wasn't calling the plays in Green Bay. Philbin's attention to detail is the best thing that's happened to Miami in a long time.

Tie your shoes, biotch! That stuff adds up.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/05/3035280/miami-dolphins-receivers-show.html

With 752 combined yards, Bess and Hartline make up the league’s most productive wide receiving tandem through the season’s four weeks.??? What? I thought this was impossible.

At the season’s quarter mark, Hartline is on pace to shatter Mark Clayton’s team record for receiving yards in a season (1,389). Hartline can break the record by averaging 78 yards per game for the rest of the season. - The Great Mark Clayton, still think Hartline doesn't qualify as #1 receiver? by this logic, Wes wouldn't be considered a number one either.

Hartline Already has (6) +20 yard plays and (3) +40 yard plays. And with receivers who have atleast 25 receptions, he also leads the league in yards per catch at 18.2. I would die to be his agent right now.

Then there’s Davone Bess, who ranks in the top-five league-wide in third-down receiving yards (142) and third-down catches (nine).

Don't you know that Jeff Ireland doomed this team with a terrible wide receiving corps? How dare you spit FACT in the face of VITRIOLE!

BIG THINGS TO COME FROM THE FINS..

Yes I have. Ever hear of Jordy Nelson? In GB 15-1 season last year:

Jennings: 68 catches, 101 targets, 949 yards, 9 TD
Nelson: 67 catches, 96 targets, 1,263 yards, 15 TD
Finley: 55 catches, 93 targets, 767 yards, 7 TD
Jones: 38 catches, 55 targets, 635 yards, 7 TD
Driver: 37 catches, 56 targets, 445 yards, 6 TD

It's called SPREADING the ball around. So you think GB should have taken away 50 targets from Nelson and thrown it to Jennings just b/c you consider him a #1? Apparently the OC from GB last year believed in spreading the ball around, exploiting matchups and not just making sure a "supposed" #1 got his.

You may want to do a little research rather than just throwing stuff out off the top of your head...just a thought.

Ok lets look at our targets this year.
Hartline 47
Bess 32
Fasano 23
Bush 12
Armstrong 9

Last year
Marshall 145
Bess 83
Hartline 67
Fasano 54
Bush 52
Clay 25

Neither of these look anything like Green Bays so called spreading the ball around. Hartline has been targeted more than any receiver in the NFL this year and has 1/3 more targets than the second receiver. Last year Marshall had 42 percent more of the targets than the number 2 but the ball was obviously overall more spread around than this year. Its early in the year and will change some but its obvious who our number one target is. So far the spread has been nothing close to what they have in Green Bay .

The main point Im gonna make is there is a reason that Marshall was targeted so many times. I have this wild theory. He was the best receiver on our team by far and was open the most. Just because teams consider a player the number one receiver they are not going to throw it to him over and over if he is not open or has a chance to make a play. We spread the ball around quite a bit last year , the reason Green Bay's targets are so close is because their talent is so close.

The previous year
Jennings was targeted 125 times while JAmes Jones was targeted 87 times and Driver 84. The Packers like any other team will throw to their best receiver more than anybody else. The number last year are also skewed because Jenning missed three games.

So you don't give a **** that you're wrong all the time. Interesting... The reason you're wrong all the time is ridiculous homer threads like this overreacting because of a single fluke game having you believe that Hartline is a #1 WR. He's not. And if we have the misfortune of sitting through another Jeff Ireland offseason, he should be fired immediately if one isn't drafted in the first 2 rounds.

It's your opinion I'm wrong all the time, just because you say does not make it true. And right now Ireland is proving haters like you wrong every week. It's just a matter of time before all his moves start to pan out and we become the team he build.

And like I said, I don't give a **** about how often you perceived I've been wrong. You flaw homey, stop acting tough on a message board. If I didn't like this site so much, I would say some **** to you and not care if I get banned or not. ****ing computer wannabe bullies.

Don't you know that Jeff Ireland doomed this team with a terrible wide receiving corps? How dare you spit FACT in the face of VITRIOLE!

BIG THINGS TO COME FROM THE FINS..

Seriously? I know Legadu is distant memory now but you don't think he had something to do with our 1-3 record with his 2 turnovers on 3 targets? With Legadu out there we were basically running a 10 man offense. People weren't happy that we were going into the season Hartline and Bess as our only viable weapons in a year that was supposed to be one of the greatest for free agent wrs and one of the deepest for wrs in the draft.

This number one argument is just semantics. Some people seem to think "number 1" is just the top receiver on the depth chart whereas its really a label attributed to a receiver with a special skill set. What "shut down corner" is to cornerbacks "Number 1" is to recievers". Saying Hartline finally gets an opportunity to be a "number 1" is like saying Smith finally gets an opportunity to be a "shut down corner" now that Davis is gone.

Seriously? I know Legadu is distant memory now but you don't think he had something to do with our 1-3 record with his 2 turnovers on 3 targets? With Legadu out there we were basically running a 10 man offense. People weren't happy that we were going into the season Hartline and Bess as our only viable weapons in a year that was supposed to be one of the greatest for free agent wrs and one of the deepest for wrs in the draft.

This number one argument is just semantics. Some people seem to think "number 1" is just the top receiver on the depth chart whereas its really a label attributed to a receiver with a special skill set. What "shut down corner" is to cornerbacks "Number 1" is to recievers". Saying Hartline finally gets an opportunity to be a "number 1" is like saying Smith finally gets an opportunity to be a "shut down corner" now that Davis is gone.

Well I blame the coach and front office more for having that bum on field

It's your opinion I'm wrong all the time, just because you say does not make it true. And right now Ireland is proving haters like you wrong every week. It's just a matter of time before all his moves start to pan out and we become the team he build.

And like I said, I don't give a **** about how often you perceived I've been wrong. You flaw homey, stop acting tough on a message board. If I didn't like this site so much, I would say some **** to you and not care if I get banned or not. ****ing computer wannabe bullies.

Of course it's just a matter of time :lol: BTW I thought Hartline was a Parcells move. That's my favorite thing about Ireland's apologists. Everything bad was Parcells fault. :lol:

And then follows it up with some internet gangster comedy. You allow your homerism to make you look like a fool on a consistent basis. Blame yourself for being so gullible.

Brian Hartline can be a very good #2. That's a hell of a lot better than the #4 at best WR he was before the season. But he's not a #1 WR. And thinking we can just ignore getting a #1 WR like a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to believe is pure ignorance.

Of course it's just a matter of time :lol: BTW I thought Hartline was a Parcells move. That's my favorite thing about Ireland's apologists. Everything bad was Parcells fault. :lol:

And then follows it up with some internet gangster comedy. You allow your homerism to make you look like a fool on a consistent basis. Blame yourself for being so gullible.

Brian Hartline can be a very good #2. That's a hell of a lot better than the #4 at best WR he was before the season. But he's not a #1 WR. And thinking we can just ignore getting a #1 WR like a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork to believe is pure ignorance.

Whatever dog, I never said Hartline was Parcells a move, you got the wrong person playboy. I've already proven the length of time it requires for a GM to build a team. Especially one that lacking as much talent as we were before they took over. And it's also a known fact, that Parcells let Ireland run the 2009 draft, so for all it's failures, Hartline is proven to not be one of them. Who's Ireland apologist, I just state the facts. You may not like it, whatever, but this team is a few turnovers away from being 3 and 1, if you don't see how close we are to being really good, that's your pure hatred for Ireland.

Whatever dog, I never said Hartline was Parcells a move, you got the wrong person playboy. I've already proven the length of time it requires for a GM to build a team. Especially one that lacking as much talent as we were before they took over. And it's also a known fact, that Parcells let Ireland run the 2009 draft, so for all it's failures, Hartline is proven to not be one of them. Who's Ireland apologist, I just state the facts. You may not like it, whatever, but this team is a few turnovers away from being 3 and 1, if you don't see how close we are to being really good, that's your pure hatred for Ireland.

So we can now blame Pat White on the GM sweet. No matter how lacking a roster is, you dont get 5 damn years to build a .500 team.

So we can now blame Pat White on the GM sweet. No matter how lacking a roster is, you dont get 5 damn years to build a .500 team.
a

Why do you keep having these same redundant arguments with me, you don't like me, you don't like my opinions cool. I aint making this **** up, I post the statistics of how long the top current teams GM tenure so the approximate lenght of time it took the GM to build a team. I'm not saying that for my ****ing health. I post the facts support my theory. Yeah, Put Pat White on him. But who cares now? Ireland recovered well from that mistake by first signing Moore and then Drafting Tannehill, if you don't think teams miss on players all the time, that's your ****ing right!

You Ireland haters can put everything in the last 5 years on him, fine do that. Just make sure when **** start rolling which sooner rather then later, give credit where credit is due. We currently have the 9th Ranked Offense with his players. 16th Ranked defense, including the #1 defense against the rush. The number #1 WR tandem in the league. The 5th rank rushing attack. And based on performance. More than half our players in the top ten at their positions.

Wake- #1 DE

Pouncey- #1 C

Dansby- #2 MLB

Jones- #2 S

Fasano- #6 TE

Starks- #7 DT/NT

Bess- #8 WR

Burnett- #9 OLB

Hartline- #10 WR

Lane- #11 FB

Misi- #13 OLB

Clemons- #14 S

Soliai- #15 DT/NT

Since the last 5 years all on him. WHO DA **** GETS CREDIT FOR ASSEMBLY THIS TEAM IS OF PLAYERS? TELL ME? ALTHOUGH HE DID NOT DRAFT SOLIA, HE DID RESIGN HIM

YEAH IM ALWAYS WRONG. BUT IT SWEET TO SEE SO MANY PLAYERS SHUTTING YOU ****ING HATERS UP RIGHT NOW. TELL ME I'M MAKING THAT **** UP.

a

Why do you keep having these same redundant arguments with me, you don't like me, you don't like my opinions cool. I aint making this **** up, I post the statistics of how long the top current teams GM tenure so the approximate lenght of time it took the GM to build a team. I'm not saying that for my ****ing health. I post the facts support my theory. Yeah, Put Pat White on him. But who cares now? Ireland recovered well from that mistake by first signing Moore and then Drafting Tannehill, if you don't think teams miss on players all the time, that's your ****ing right!

You Ireland haters can put everything in the last 5 years on him, fine do that. Just make sure when **** start rolling which sooner rather then later, give credit where credit is due. We currently have the 9th Ranked Offense with his players. 16th Ranked defense, including the #1 defense against the rush. The number #1 WR tandem in the league. The 5th rank rushing attack. And based on performance. More than half our players in the top ten at their positions.

Wake- #1 DE

Pouncey- #1 C

Dansby- #2 MLB

Jones- #2 S

Fasano- #6 TE

Starks- #7 DT/NT

Bess- #8 WR

Burnett- #9 OLB

Hartline- #10 WR

Lane- #11 FB

Misi- #13 OLB

Clemons- #14 S

Soliai- #15 DT/NT

Since the last 5 years all on him. WHO DA **** GETS CREDIT FOR ASSEMBLY THIS TEAM IS OF PLAYERS? TELL ME? ALTHOUGH HE DID NOT DRAFT SOLIA, HE DID RESIGN HIM

YEAH IM ALWAYS WRONG. BUT IT SWEET TO SEE SO MANY PLAYERS SHUTTING YOU ****ING HATERS UP RIGHT NOW. TELL ME I'M MAKING THAT **** UP.

I like you, well as ,much as I know of you its called debate. I dont agree with all you say but thats what we are here for. Im not an Ireland hater I just dont think he is among the better Gms

a

Wake- #1 DE

Pouncey- #1 C

Dansby- #2 MLB

Jones- #2 S

Fasano- #6 TE

Starks- #7 DT/NT

Bess- #8 WR

Burnett- #9 OLB

Hartline- #10 WR

Lane- #11 FB

Misi- #13 OLB

Clemons- #14 S

Soliai- #15 DT/NT

Allow me to retort.... 1-3

if you're going to start with this I told you so BS maybe you should wait until we've actually done something as a team. I'm guessing you were of of the ones making the same kind of posts about Sparano too. SPARANO IS A GREAT COACH GUYS, YOU'LL SEE, I'M GONNA BE RIGHT.

I believe most should agree when I call Ireland an average GM, not great, not bad. He has made good and bad choices, as does every GM. That is a very fair assessment.

Back
Top Bottom