Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

Incidentally, Chris Ivory is headed to the PUP list which means Joique Bell is probably safe for now.

pup...i saw injured reserve on nfl network last night i thought...either way though so much for joquie bell...and that sucks...i wanted that kid BAD

when do we have to be at 53??? i saw somewhere 6 pm eastern tonight...is that right??? i always thought before it was sunday by like 1 pm

Myron Rolle was cut today, by the way, if we're looking to bring the circus to town. He'd be good for a drinking game where every time you hear the words "Rhodes Scholarship" you have to take a shot.

Myron Rolle was cut today, by the way, if we're looking to bring the circus to town. He'd be good for a drinking game where every time you hear the words "Rhodes Scholarship" you have to take a shot.

we'd all be comatose...what a bunch of hype that kid was...no burst...just meh

:lol: better opt for the 1.75L at the liquor store

That close friend of Mark Sanchez's -- Scotty McKnight -- who Sanchez flew out and did his private workout for, was among the early cuts in New York. It'd be nice to live in a world where you could bring him down here just to **** with Dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:
That close friend of Mark Sanchez's -- Scotty White -- who Sanchez flew out and did his private workout for, was among the early cuts in New York. It'd be nice to live in a world where you could bring him down here just to **** with Dirty.

You talking about Scotty McKnight? I'm surprised they're keeping Turner over him.

donald lee in philly looked like he was a guy in trouble given where he was on the depth chart in the games i saw...he's older and not much of a vertical pass threat but he could help us in line and he's better than what we have depth wise at te
He's been a solid tight end ever since we let him go. Not spectacular, but he's a solid receiving tight end. He had some decent games for Green Bay.

Back
Top Bottom