Tannehill starting tonight! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill starting tonight!

Does Tannehill starting = less playing time? If so, color me disappointed.

I would think not.

I would expect him to get the entire first half IF he comes out and plays well early.

If he comes out and plays well, and goes the entire first half without making any major mistakes, this QB battle is OVER.

Let's not get carried away guys. If coach has decided Moore will start opening day this is the PERFECT opportunity to let Ryan play against the 1's of another team. Next weeks game most of our starters will play well into the game. That will be the dress rehearsal for Houston. Ryan will get work tonight and in the last preseason game.
Having said that if the kid looks great this may be his best chance to EARN the starting spot.
I'm in no big hurry to push the chick out of the nest but if he SMOKES Carolina and plays well the other two games go for it.

Kinda hope he gets a few more then that ... maybe like 35-40 snaps. I guess it depends on how the drives go... if its alot of 3 and outs he may play more if he drives us to a TD and FG in 2 out of the first 3 drives he will be done for the night.

I'm all for Tanny playing the whole first half.

I think 40 snaps is close to 3 Quarters?

and so it begins my friends....hot damn!!!

your week 1 starting qb ryan tannehill...

Damn it Hoops, I probably just lost my chance at the signed Jersey by TakeoSPikesNeck but goddamn I don't even care because Tannehill has done nothing be make me smile this pre season.

I hope he starts week 1 and I hope he has a great game tonight.

clear.gif

I know we need to be patient but it's hard not to get excited about this. :)

:brewskis:Raise of hands for those of us that will get nothing done at work today?

YEAH!!!!!!! :hump::hump::emjai: :emjai:

4 his sakes I hope he does well or the sky will be falling and plenty of useless threads will be started.lol

Ok, time get get serious about this. Pressure is on the rookie for sure now. He needs to score against the Panthers top D, can't be having drives stalling on the 20. He needs to show he can finish drives and make some plays for this offense. If he does, he's got the team's support and guys will fall in line.

Go get 'em, kid. Let's see what you got.

Oh snap!!! Well thank the football gods I have a recording device.

the kids gonna make mistakes...we just have to accept it...matt moore makes plenty of mistakes...the thing with tannehill though is i want to see his mistakes become learning tools...when he throws a pick 6 on an out which will happen he learns what he did wrong when he stares down a target and a safety undercuts the route for an int learn from it...show me growth...i don't need the kid to be an all pro in year one...just show that you have a future that we should build around...i'll be happy

Back
Top Bottom