Tannehill starting tonight! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill starting tonight!

Whom ever starts NEXT week will start opening day. This is the last chance to see Ryan against another teams 1's if Moore indeed is starter opening day. The last preseason game is all scrubs.
I think Ryan has to be perfect and Moore has to struggle for Tannehill to be opening day starter.
I still think it's Moore for now. That could change tonight.

I think the decision of how long he plays will be determined by how well he's protected. If Miami doesn't block and he's hurried and sacked, then they'll pull him fast so he doesn't lose confidence or get into bad mechanical habits. Let's hope and pray the 1st team O-line does better than last week. In watching some of Omar's tweet threads this week, it seems like there's been some tinkering with the starting 5, especially at left guard.

Saw this and thought some people might want to see it. Cam is supposed to start the whole 1st half.

[h=3]Newton to play first half vs. Miami[/h]Panthers coach Ron Rivera said the plan is to play quarterback Cam Newton and the other starters for the first half Friday in the second exhibition game against Miami.
Newton, last year's Rookie of the Year, was 2-of-6 for 17 yards in three series last week in a 26-13 loss to Houston. Newton was in for 13 snaps, producing a field goal in the three drives.
Rivera said the goal would be to double the snaps for the starters against the Dolphins.
“Ideally, 25 plays would be perfect,” Rivera said.
Rivera said the following players are out: linebackers Thomas Davis (calf), Jon Beason (hamstring) and David Nixon (elbow), defensive tackle Andre Neblett (medical condition), offensive lineman Roger Allen (foot) and running back Tauren Poole (post-concussion).
Defensive end Eric Norwood, who injured his knee last week, will play. Rivera said an MRI on Norwood's knee revealed a slight strain.
Tight end Nelson Rosario (head injury) will be a game-time decision.

Very interested in seeing how he performs with our first team and against a first team defense. Here is my bold prediction, 17/24 150 yards 2 Tds 1 Int. Roll on 1am (Irish time).

The "Real Deal" Tannehill....This should be his new name and it all starts tonight!

Yeah!!!! Can't wait to see how the kid performs against the 1s.

tumblr_l45zumaSxl1qc1iql-1.gif

I can't remember the last time I was really looking forward to a preseason game, but this game is probably more important than any of our relatively pointless regular season games the past few years. The signs on Tannehill have been pretty good so far, but this is his first big test, and damn it this franchise needs a QB. I just wish he had better WRs to work with.

Saw this and thought some people might want to see it. Cam is supposed to start the whole 1st half.

Newton to play first half vs. Miami

Panthers coach Ron Rivera said the plan is to play quarterback Cam Newton and the other starters for the first half Friday in the second exhibition game against Miami.
Newton, last year's Rookie of the Year, was 2-of-6 for 17 yards in three series last week in a 26-13 loss to Houston. Newton was in for 13 snaps, producing a field goal in the three drives.
Rivera said the goal would be to double the snaps for the starters against the Dolphins.
Rivera said the following players are out: linebackers Thomas Davis (calf), Jon Beason (hamstring) and David Nixon (elbow), defensive tackle Andre Neblett (medical condition), offensive lineman Roger Allen (foot) and running back Tauren Poole (post-concussion).
Defensive end Eric Norwood, who injured his knee last week, will play. Rivera said an MRI on Norwood's knee revealed a slight strain.

cam is gonna torch our backup lbs that are gonna start tonight in coverage wih the te's...if they decide to go after it

[h=3]Newton to play first half vs. Miami[/h]Panthers coach Ron Rivera said the plan is to play quarterback Cam Newton and the other starters for the first half Friday in the second exhibition game against Miami.

so like us they are missing 2 starting LBs tonight. So Tanny will be going against Luke Kuechley, James Anderson, and either Jason Phillips or Jordan Senn. Still gonna get a good look at two good DEs in Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy

The tightends on both teams should have a field day against 2nd team linebackers.

This may be a high scoring shootout. Should be fun to watch.

if you can ruin a kids confidence in one preseason game you got the wrong guy...

Back
Top Bottom