Tannenbaum told the broadcast crew "you're gonna see player for player trades | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum told the broadcast crew "you're gonna see player for player trades

assuming a healthy tannehill 2018 you don't trade jarvis landry

it's gonna be awkward come contract time though because i suspect a downward trending year for him with cutler under center

I would say trade Landry to the Pats with Edleman hurt, but somehow Miami's FO would probably only get a 5th round pick for him and think they made a good deal.

The only possible trade for guard would mean a huge contract commitment. That guy would be Andrew Norwell playing for the Panthers on a 2nd round RFA tender. Norwell is elite and is going to get Zeitler money next year. If we traded for him it would mean cutting James in the off season, which I am all for.

The Panthers may actually do this deal because they have excellent depth at the LG position, and the desperately need a guy like Landry to get the pressure off Greg Olsen and their big WR's on the outside. They probably aren't going to want to give him a competitive offer next year anyway with the guys they have behind him. I think they would be game, but would we?

Interesting idea, doesn't help the Panther Norwell changed agents to Drew Rosenhaus, However it might help the dolphins.
Unfortunately the Panther favor bigger receivers with huge catch radius to help out their QB.

Being able to ball hogg and control the clock is this pathetic defense best friend.

Definitely answer the phone if it rings..

Trading Landry makes sense only if you believe you can't sign him long-term for the price you're willing to pay. Even a high first-round pick has very little chance of being as successful as Landry.

I think we undervalued just how important Landy and his position is on today's NFL offense. Teams specifically draft receivers for the slot as it has become a major part of teams offenses. Landry is exceptional in his ability to understand route concepts and make plays that put the team in position to win. Slot receivers are not necessarily known for the scoring potential.

If Landry walks this franchise deserves to suck. You are going to pay Stills for one year of good production but turn your back one of the few recent picks we made because he wants to get paid. Give me a break. Those are the decisions that have kept this franchise from progressing for years.

And nobody pretend that he wouldn't match his production in New England.

We are not a Landry for "insert defensive player here" trade away from a decent defense.

I'm not opposed to moving Landry, just because I don't want to give him a second contract. He is a great player, but slot receivers just do not have that much positional value to justify the contract he will get.

A late 1 is about as good as you're gonna get for Landry...even if it's likely #32.

We'd have more money to pay Landry if we hadn't chosen to pay Kiko after one year racking up tackles 6 yards downfield playing alongside trash LBs when his deal wasn't even up.

A late 1 is about as good as you're gonna get for Landry...even if it's likely #32.

We'd have more money to pay Landry if we hadn't chosen to pay Kiko after one year racking up tackles 6 yards downfield playing alongside trash LBs when his deal wasn't even up.
Terrific. Not to them. They pay a tax. You want Landry? Three ones or **** off.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just because the horse is dead doesn't make it irrelevant. It still leaves behind a horrible stench.

I can't disagree and your analogy is on point... but seriously @Snoop do you have to post about Branch/Kiko in literally everything you post here? Discuss something else, without bringing them up?

Back
Top Bottom