Ted Ginn's "Crow Buffet" - open 24 hours | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn's "Crow Buffet" - open 24 hours

IF GINN, on a regular basis, performs anywhere close to what he did on Sunday, then he's NOT a #2 WR: try All-Pro #1 WR. But one game is no real indication. This thread is no more than speculation at present.

But it IS interesting as an indication of posting Dolfans' biases. I wonder if anyone here actually hopes that GINN bombs out, so as to validate their own pettiness?

IF GINN, on a regular basis, performs anywhere close to what he did on Sunday, then he's NOT a #2 WR: try All-Pro #1 WR. But one game is no real indication. This thread is no more than speculation at present.

But it IS interesting as an indication of posting Dolfans' biases. I wonder if anyone here actually hopes that GINN bombs out, so as to validate their own pettiness?

I hope no one is THAT naive

Just like 2 years ago. We were sitting here making the comparisons with Ginn and Braylon Edwards. Edwards had a couple great games at the very end of the season in his rookie year...in his 2nd year he was stretching defenses and i believe he had 700 yards and 6-8 TDs...I speculated at that time that when we drafted Ginn...we would have to wait...see the slow progression...and it would be just like Edwards. I predicted Edwards would GO OFF in his 3rd year....and in his 3rd season (BREAKOUT YEAR for WRs) he had 16-17 TDs i forget...and 1000+ yards.

Ginn needs TIME. Braylon was a pure WR...Ginn is translating into one and needs to be given the benefit of the doubt. His speed will make him a weapon. ALWAYS. Wait till we have a QB who can throw the deep ball with no problem and Ginn has veteran experience.

THEN we will see the REAL Ted Ginn Jr. - he will have decent #'s this year...but nothing stellar. Wait for next year to judge him!!!! He was not a Randy Moss, T.O., or Calvin Johnson (and by that i mean a physical freak)...but surely has marvin harrison/steve smith potential in his career. HIs game is very similar to both of those guys.

The light bulb FINALLY comes on for Ted Ginn Jr. in one game and some people are ready to hand him the keys to the city. Unbelievable. This kind of reminds of a couple of weeks ago when Jacory Harris stepped in against Duke and led an offensive barrage and Hurricane fans were proclaiming that Jacory Harris was the next Ken Dorsey and that Robert Marve was Kyle Wright in disguise. Yeah, not so much of that garbage this week. I guarantee you that ted Ginn Jr. will be same ol' same ol' Ted Ginn Jr this week against Denver.

The only way this bum gets any love from me is if he runs a 4.3 out of South Florida after being traded to a team that needs a backup.

Crow. Pft.

You know, maybe I am a little rough on Ted Ginn. I know the guy is blazing fast. I know the guy is on hell of a kick returner, but he's also as dumb as a rock. He has a lot of talent. He really does. But he's talent and his speed is useless with Chad Pennington throwing the football. It's painfully obvious that Ginn is simply not much of a facotr in this offense. Don't kid yourself. Do not allow yourself to be blinded and fooled by one game and 175 yards.

no need for anyone to eat crow. Ted Ginn had a great game minus the fumble. One great game does not overturn the rest of the mediocre games. I think the only thing that can be laid to rest is the notion that Chad is a detriment to Ginn. I will definately be happy to see more games klike this from Ginn.
He had a great day even with the fumble

The light bulb FINALLY comes on for Ted Ginn Jr. in one game and some people are ready to hand him the keys to the city. Unbelievable. This kind of reminds of a couple of weeks ago when Jacory Harris stepped in against Duke and led an offensive barrage and Hurricane fans were proclaiming that Jacory Harris was the next Ken Dorsey and that Robert Marve was Kyle Wright in disguise. Yeah, not so much of that garbage this week. I guarantee you that ted Ginn Jr. will be same ol' same ol' Ted Ginn Jr this week against Denver.

The only way this bum gets any love from me is if he runs a 4.3 out of South Florida after being traded to a team that needs a backup.

Crow. Pft.

You know, maybe I am a little rough on Ted Ginn. I know the guy is blazing fast. I know the guy is on hell of a kick returner, but he's also as dumb as a rock. He has a lot of talent. He really does. But he's talent and his speed is useless with Chad Pennington throwing the football. It's painfully obvious that Ginn is simply not much of a facotr in this offense. Don't kid yourself. Do not allow yourself to be blinded and fooled by one game and 175 yards.
And you know that how? Its one thing to criticize his "softness" or even his route running(even though you need film to study which i doubt you have) but dont question his football smarts. Ive seen him since his Ohio st days and ive never heard anyone question his instincts. This kid is a GAMEBREAKER blessed with speed.

And you know that how? Its one thing to criticize his "softness" or even his route running(even though you need film to study which i doubt you have) but dont question his football smarts. Ive seen him since his Ohio st days and ive never heard anyone question his instincts. This kid is a GAMEBREAKER blessed with speed.
Some people are just insensitive *******s to say that someone with a learning disability as a kid is dumb as a rock. It makes them feel sooo big to be an internet badass.

check that
steps to correct the post
1) check vocablulary
2) check thesaurus

Hint- prodctive pro has already been proven.
Addtional help- add "all" before pro and you may be a bit more correct
:woot:

Ginn a "proven" pro.... non-sense

Ginn an AP... laughable

It's clear that there was an emphasis on getting Ginn the ball that clearly has not been there in any other games. I think he's been judged unfairly and labeled a bust so early into his SECOND year. Maybe we should give the guy a little time to develop at a difficult position to transition to.

Ginn a "proven" pro.... non-sense

Ginn an AP... laughable

I tried to get you to proof your post but- ah well :unsure:

What is proven is he is a pro-a pro is someone that gets paid for his field of work, well unless the NFLPA made an exception is Ginns case hes a pro.
PROVEN

And YOUR post was saying its not proven he can be a productive pro and unless i am missing the memo that says 175 yards is not productive then, well he was productive
PROVEN

NOW you may have meant that he has not been proven to be productive on a regular basis but that is not what you said, in fact you turned around and tried to put an exclaimation point on you post (a post that- as i have done above is PROVEN incorrect)

And when you tried to put 2 exclaimation points on a point that was without thought it became silly.

On a side note i find it rather odd that you used the word laughable when posting about Ginn- just two days removed from a breakout performance. In fact it kind of makes me believe either you a) hold some sort of distain for the man or b) you have some sort of an agenda

Either way
:bye:

I tried to get you to proof your post but- ah well :unsure:

What is proven is he is a pro-a pro is someone that gets paid for his field of work, well unless the NFLPA made an exception is Ginns case hes a pro.
PROVEN

A pro in the NFL is a guy that does everything it takes to prepare and execute and that includes sacrificing his body when it's time to do so.... to date TG hasn't done any of those things...

And YOUR post was saying its not proven he can be a productive pro and unless i am missing the memo that says 175 yards is not productive then, well he was productive
PROVEN

A productive pro is a player that produces over time... consistantly... over the course of a season... or seasons....

You are not only missing the memo.... you aren't even on the list!

NOW you may have meant that he has not been proven to be productive on a regular basis but that is not what you said, in fact you turned around and tried to put an exclaimation point on you post (a post that- as i have done above is PROVEN incorrect)

And when you tried to put 2 exclaimation points on a point that was without thought it became silly.

On a side note i find it rather odd that you used the word laughable when posting about Ginn- just two days removed from a breakout performance. In fact it kind of makes me believe either you a) hold some sort of distain for the man or b) you have some sort of an agenda

I look at his body of work... and to date... it's been marginal at best... a "breakout performance" is not what TG had last Sunday... a "breakout performance" can only be stated if he continues to be highly productive.... only then can last Sunday be looked upon as a "breakout".....so put the anoiting oil away for a while....

I have stated many times... I hope TG succeeds.... and my reservations about his ability to become a true #1 WR are still in place...

In regards to "laughable".... take a vote... anyone else here (other than you) think TG is All-Pro status..... huh.... doubtful!

Either way
:bye:

Check

He is a gamebreaker blessed with speed but not in this offense. How do I know that he's dumb as a rock? Simple. It was well documented by Sports Illustrated as well as ESPN that he has a learning disability. Ted Ginn even admitted that he has a learning disability. I'm not poking fun at his disability but he's not the smartest peanut in the turd.

Football instincts is a completely different story. That's something that I feel that you are born with and Ginn has certainly shown that he is a very gifted football player. However, Ginn's ability is not being used to his full potential in this offense. That isn't Ginn's fault, it's Pennington's fault due to lack of arm strength.

dude had one good game in the past year and a half. I'll pull the plate of crow out of the freezer but Im not ready to even put it in the microwave yet.

dude had one good game in the past year and a half. I'll pull the plate of crow out of the freezer but Im not ready to even put it in the microwave yet.

Bro.... don't you know some on here have him on the All-Pro list for this season.... LMAO

Keep that crow in the back of the freezer... chances are one day you'll just end up throwing it away....

Back
Top Bottom