The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 218 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

That's just one writer's speculation. He sees a free agent point guard, realizes Miami's need for one, and just throws the name into fire. Albeit, the Miami Herald - worst group of Heat writers on the planet. If Chucky Atkins played for San Antonio, then that article would've been all about him.

I'd be pissed if we signed Vaughn, though. Good defender, but nothing else. He's like Eric Snow.

I really wish Maurice Williams didn't have such a good year last year. :ninja:

Well heres some more random speculation. Chris Duhon. Chicago wants to get something for him since they don't plan on re-signing him. Of course I don't know if they would be willing to deal with fellow conference title contenders and the deal would have to involve Doleac.

Whether its Vaughn, Snow, or Ron Harper, Riley needs someone who can defend a point guard.

Well heres some more random speculation. Chris Duhon. Chicago wants to get something for him since they don't plan on re-signing him. Of course I don't know if they would be willing to deal with fellow conference title contenders and the deal would have to involve Doleac.

Or potentially ZO. IF he even plays this year.

After what 'Zo has done for this team and what hes been through, trading him for a backup PG would cause a mass mutiny.

Legal eagles are shocked that Las Vegas police have allowed the names of Miami Heat superstar Shaquille O'Neal and former President Bill Clinton to be dragged into a prostitution case. An accused Sin City madam, Esperanza Brooks dropped their boldfaced names as she bragged about having high-powered clientele while being secretly recorded by an undercover cop, according to a Las Vegas police report made public this week by the department.

New York Post

Legal eagles are shocked that Las Vegas police have allowed the names of Miami Heat superstar Shaquille O'Neal and former President Bill Clinton to be dragged into a prostitution case. An accused Sin City madam, Esperanza Brooks dropped their boldfaced names as she bragged about having high-powered clientele while being secretly recorded by an undercover cop, according to a Las Vegas police report made public this week by the department.

New York Post

Alright thats pretty much just talk

The Heat need a Point Guard that can defend, but they need someone who can make plays also. Heat will probably end up making a trade for a PG rather than sign one IMO

Knicks: 39 FT's

Heat: 8 FT's

Outscored from the line 30-5.

Yet the Knicks needed to turn it over off of Curry and have the ball dribble out to Crawford for the winning three.

The Heat pounded the ball inside and yet only got the 8 FT attempts.

Spectacular officiating tonight. Of course...we get all the calls.
this game was fixed donaghy officiated it, u were right, he did to beat the 4.5 point spread...

this game was fixed donaghy officiated it, u were right, he did to beat the 4.5 point spread...

Think how messed up this is, if he never fixes that game Chicago would have been drafting in Portland's spot in the draft.

Also many bulls fans believe that he fixed a bulls-warriors game which they needed to cover by 2.5 and got a ton of favorable calls and an ejection to us by donaghy. Which would have meant the heat would have been playing the Cavs in round 1 a team they matched up well against. And after they dispatched the Cavs, Wade probably would have been healthy enough to beat Detroit. And my team would have gotten the cake walk in the first two rounds of wash and a tired nets team. Instead of workin to as hard as they did to beat the heat.

As for the duhon speculation, IMO the bulls will go into next season before they trade du for doleac. Dude is not even on the bulls roster nor does he fit a pax player. I dont think there is anyone on the heat the bulls would take for du, mainly cause they are going to retire next year or this year or are untouchable. But im sure if Riley changes his mind(aka goes crazy), 1 yr of shaq for duhon, that deal would be done in a heartbeat.

Or potentially ZO. IF he even plays this year.

Zo is playing this year....and trading ZO for Duhon would be the dumbest thing ever done in Heat history.

Your suggestion must have been done as a joke.

And Westy...did you actually suggest SHAQ for Duhon? :lol:

and good job of digging up that quote by me phinphan....

I am never on the "game is fixed" bandwagon....but I have said straight out that two games were fixed FOR SURE. That Knick game this year...and game 4 vs. the Bulls in 06'.

Back
Top Bottom