The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

I'm not comparing him to Kobe. Wade a good player. I'm just saying without Shaq effective presence he hasn't been able to win. It just reminds me of Penny when Shaq left.

I agree major grammatical error on my part.:D I guess that explains why I was not an english major.

I'm not comparing him to Kobe. Wade a good player. I'm just saying without Shaq effective presence he hasn't been able to win. It just reminds me of Penny when Shaq left.

There is a big difference between stating that Wade has reached his peak as a player and "I'm just saying...he hasn't been able to win". Unless he follows Penny's career injury wise, Wade is nowhere near his peak. And despite the numerous minor injuries and the dislocation last year nothing leads you to believe there is anything chronic and recurring that will end his career prematurely.

Michael Beasley is an absolute BEAST. I didn't want him earlier because he plays the same position as Haslem, but i wouldn't mind if we got him now, he's gonna be a hell of a player

I agree major grammatical error on my part.:D I guess that explains why I was not an english major.

Without SHAQ he made the second round of the playoffs. WITHOUT SHAQ he swept the Wizards in the second round of the playoffs in 04'-05'.

I find it hilarious that the guy that has looked like Penny without SHAQ is Kobe..... being as he puts up numbers but can't get out of the first round.

Pretty stupid statement Amars. You must be trying to piss people off. Why don't you start a Wade is done thread. Would be the same thing.

Without SHAQ he made the second round of the playoffs. WITHOUT SHAQ he swept the Wizards in the second round of the playoffs in 04'-05'.

I find it hilarious that the guy that has looked like Penny without SHAQ is Kobe..... being as he puts up numbers but can't get out of the first round.

Pretty stupid statement Amars. You must be trying to piss people off. Why don't you start a Wade is done thread. Would be the same thing.

Your team is in the east. Half the team in the playoffs would be a lottery pick team out west. Not that big of an accomplishment.

Your team is in the east. Half the team in the playoffs would be a lottery pick team out west. Not that big of an accomplishment.

So since we won the championship out of the east..it's not that big an accomplishment?

At least you won't defend the crap you said in this thread. I respect you for that.

Michael Beasley is an absolute BEAST. I didn't want him earlier because he plays the same position as Haslem, but i wouldn't mind if we got him now, he's gonna be a hell of a player

Thing is, do we need a guy who's a clear #1 when we already have Wade? Look at Denver to see how the "two #1 players" strategy works out. (Hint: it doesn't.)

I'd rather get Derrick Rose. He can distribute the ball, he's a lockdown defender, and he can score as a solid #2 option.

But if we trade Haslem for some expiring contracts (come on, Pat) then I'm all in favor of Beasley.

Thing is, do we need a guy who's a clear #1 when we already have Wade? Look at Denver to see how the "two #1 players" strategy works out. (Hint: it doesn't.)

I'd rather get Derrick Rose. He can distribute the ball, he's a lockdown defender, and he can score as a solid #2 option.

But if we trade Haslem for some expiring contracts (come on, Pat) then I'm all in favor of Beasley.

A Wade/Beasley combo is a playoff team. A Wade/Beasley/SHAQ combo is a contender...if you fill in the rest of the team with some role players, they can go from last to first.

Well, there's Boston that has THREE #1 guys.

I think the key is having star players that play off of each other, not clash. Melo and AI clash, they basically do the same thing. If you have a solid post player and a solid outside shooter, its a winning combo, but the problem with Wade is he likes to go inside too much, hence all the little injuries, on and on.....with Beaseley and Shaq down there, it might get pretty crowded. I always hated seeing Shaq and Zo in the paint together.....

I think Beasley is a three in the NBA, at least for the first couple years of his career. He would have real problems trying to defend NBA caliber PFs. But Beasley seems quite capable of playing off the ball, so I don't know why anyone would question his ability to play with another star play on the offensive end. Hes just a great player all around, and if Miami is lucky enough to get him it might be just what is needed to keep Wade around.

Players like Rose and Mayo scare me because of the Arenas/Iverson/Marbury syndrome. They're a lot of fun to watch but whenever they leave the team suddenly starts playing better defense and has a more balanced offense attack.

I've got no respect or regard for Boston. They are this year's version of last year's Mavericks.
How can you not respect Kevin Garnett? Or Ray Allen for that matter? Those two have been perrinial NBA stars for yrs and have never complained, got into legal issues, have always been hard workers...I could go on and on...I dont like the Boston green....but I respect KG, and Allen...

Just heard on Lakers OT a Shaq trade to the Suns for Marion and another player is in the works. No link just heard it on the Lakers post game show. Might be a rumor by Suns fan. Dont know if Shaq has a no trade clause.

Back
Top Bottom