The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

Theres only one player in the NBA with a no trade clause. But Shaq is not going to Phoenix.

The proposal is Shaq & Smush Parker for Marion & Diaw.

It's not going to happen though.

However, on ESPN radio they threw this in on the side without further explaining:

"And now Memphis is also likely to send Mike Miller's contract to Miami......"

^When discussing the trades of Gasol & Swift.

The proposal is Shaq & Smush Parker for Marion & Diaw.

It's not going to happen though.

However, on ESPN radio they threw this in on the side without further explaining:

I want Shaq to retire here......I would love to have Marion, but...I dont know....Miller would be a nice addition.

Its JWill for Miller. Memphis would love to dump Miller if they could get an expiring deal. It would set them up to get whatever free agent they wanted in the offseason. It makes a lot of sense for Miami as well. Miller is a good player and his salary fits.

Its JWill for Miller. Memphis would love to dump Miller if they could get an expiring deal. It would set them up to get whatever free agent they wanted in the offseason. It makes a lot of sense for Miami as well. Miller is a good player and his salary fits.

I bet JWill is throwing a fit about maybe going back to Memphis. He hated it there.

I bet JWill is throwing a fit about maybe going back to Memphis. He hated it there.

I think it would be great for JWill. Memphis doesn't want him.....they want his contract. He gets traded, negotiates a buyout, and can sign with one of the many contenders that need a quality backup PG.

Miller would be a core player for us.

JUST DO IT.

Wade/Miller/SHAQ/Lottery pick...is a VERY VERY VERY good starting point.

Miller would be such a great fit. He's a very good roleplayer that can shoot a good percent on behind the arc, can pass the ball, can rebound, and has solid defense. A guy like him is important on this team.

Some players on our current roster just don't know their own roles, like Ricky Davis. Ricky tries to create his own shot and calls his own number at times. It always does not look like a designed play when he has the ball on his hands. I mean, when he has the ball on his hands, it just seems to strange to seem like a designed play, especially with his shot selection.

Miller would be a core player for us.

JUST DO IT.

Wade/Miller/SHAQ/Lottery pick...is a VERY VERY VERY good starting point.
Just think of the possibilities. What if Beasley does become the pick, do we now think of trading Haslem to Sacramento for Bibby in the offseason [if Bibby is still available?]? Haslem's name is always on the subject when trading for Bibby, of course there would have to be another player(s) involved to match salaries.

I think that would put us over the lux tax though, so I highly doubt it.

Guys.. there is a hot and heavy rumor that SHAQ has been told that he has been traded to the Suns for Marion.

Dan LeBatard just repeated that he has heard that rumor and it is getting legs.

its a what have you done for me now business and he hasnt done anything

Back
Top Bottom