The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

Really except for Shaq, they have a very young team.

He refuses to hear that. He heard that we were old when we won the championship and just ran with it.

nevermind that we will have more cap space than the lakers for the next 3 years and will be able to sign a max player within the next 2 years while the Lakers are stuck for the next 6 years.

young maybe, but the players arent that good

young maybe, but the players arent that good

also DWade is starting to look Penny Hardaway without Shaq. What was that last night 1-9 for 7pt getting blown out at home by 30. Good kid and all but pretty soon those commercial he's on are going to be gone. Look like he reached his peak in that finals series with a motivated shaq.

also DWade is starting to look Penny Hardaway without Shaq. What was that last night 1-9 for 7pt getting blown out at home by 30. Good kid and all but pretty soon those commercial he's on are going to be gone. Look like he reached his peak in that finals series with a motivated shaq.

You are nuts if you believe that.
Penny could'nt carry Wade's jockstrap.

You are nuts if you believe that.
Penny could'nt carry Wade's jockstrap.

Sure looking like he could now without shaq and a half empty arena. Reminds me alot of Orlando back in the days. What has he done lately since MVP of the finals.

Sure looking like he could now without shaq and a half empty arena. Reminds me alot of Orlando back in the days. What has he done lately since MVP of the finals.

ROFL!!

Maybe the fact that wade has absolutely no supporting cast besides Haslem and the fact that he's not even 100% healthy.

GTFO.

ROFL!!

Maybe the fact that wade has absolutely no supporting cast besides Haslem and the fact that he's not even 100% healthy.

He never 100% healthy so what the difference. Im just saying it similar to what happen to Penny when he no longer had Shaq. We all remember how Penny was with Shaq and he also had some good commercials.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=URNwiRPQf1A

Besides putting up 26/7 while hitting 48% of the 18.5 shots he takes a game? If you want to see the Kobe of '05 its just not going to happen. Wade will never be a guy that takes 30 shots a game and Heat fans should be eternally grateful for that.

He never 100% healthy so what the difference. Im just saying it similar to what happen to Penny when he no longer had Shaq. We all remember how Penny was with Shaq and he also had some good commercials.

I know the observation of grammatical norms has declined over the years but that is just painful to read.

Back
Top Bottom