The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

Bowens is the modern day John Stockton, IMO. Mr. Nice guy that plays dirty. And I dont see us making the playoffs, or even coming close.

You can say that Jason Williams sucks, but you don't know basketball if you call him turnover prone.

Also, what a way to lose that game tonight. Clearly, I don't want this team to get hot because we have no shot at the playoffs, and we're closing in on the #1 seed..........FOR THE LOTTERY. However, this streak must end. This is flat out embarrassing now. Dwyane Wade was absolutely MUGGED, but you can't expect to get that call when it's Bruce Bowen. He mugs everyone and gets away with it every night.

Got a clip of this 'mugging'? I mean, if he was mugged, why not call it?

Well Spurz..you got a first hand look at what our season has been like. We blow game after game after game in the 4th quarter.

I believe that this was the 22nd game where the heat had a lead in the last 5 minutes of a game and lost.

Well Spurz..you got a first hand look at what our season has been like. We blow game after game after game in the 4th quarter.

I believe that this was the 22nd game where the heat had a lead in the last 5 minutes of a game and lost.
what is it...like 15 in a row now?

Um, that's the whole damn complaint. The fact that it wasn't called. :err:

Spurs fans on RealGM even admit that it was a blatant foul.

If you werent a spurs fan, you wouldn't even question it, bro.
Yeah, anyone who defends Bruce Bowen is an obvious homer.

He's pretty much the dirtiest player in the league & every other team's fans agree.

Yeah, anyone who defends Bruce Bowen is an obvious homer.

He's pretty much the dirtiest player in the league & every other team's fans agree.

He also happens to be a great defensive player, something we have very few of in this league. Bowen does get reputation calls, just as Wade walks, Kobe pushes off, and get away with it. When you're that good its only natural for the referee to err in your favor when its a close call or they didn't see the entire play unfold.

Boy has this team thrown in the towel on this season and on Pat Riley. I know you guys didn't have Shaq tonight but it's inexcusable to lose to the Celtics without KG and Allen by 30. A lot of empty seats tonight at the arena and if I was a Heat fan, I wouldn't go to the arena if you gave me a free ticket. This team obviously doesn't care about the fans. The way the Heat are treating their fans with their performance reminds me of how James Dolan treats Knicks fans!

I beg to differ in a sense because although you are somewhat correct, the entire team shouldn't be mentioned in such a negative light. Dwyane Wade is playing injured right now, has remained positive in one of the ugliest seasons I've ever seen, and still gives his all on a nightly basis. I can say the same about Udonis Haslem, Dorell Wright, and maybe a few others. Those three, along with Alonzo Mourning who unfortunately has to watch from the bench........NEVER give up.

I will always support my team. I don't care if it's the last game of the year and we're 0-81.

I beg to differ in a sense because although you are somewhat correct, the entire team shouldn't be mentioned in such a negative light. Dwyane Wade is playing injured right now, has remained positive in one of the ugliest seasons I've ever seen, and still gives his all on a nightly basis. I can say the same about Udonis Haslem, Dorell Wright, and maybe a few others. Those three, along with Alonzo Mourning who unfortunately has to watch from the bench........NEVER give up.

I will always support my team. I don't care if it's the last game of the year and we're 0-81.[/QUOTE]

That's how it should be. Being a Magic and Dolphin fan has really put me to the test at times.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom