Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins!

I think if all the cards fall right, we have a real good shot at 7 wins just at home... If i had the jack, I'd have thrown it down right along side you..

This story doesn't add up, if the guy needed the money why would he tie it up in a season long bet. But hey, at least the bet wasn't on a preseason game where the truly degenerate gamblers go for action.

That my friend is called a LOCK. Nice wager. You just need to avoid key injuries and youre gold.

WVDolphin, here to congratulate him six games into the season, a full 2 1/2 months after the bet was made. I'm going to start calling you Captain Hindsight.

WVDolphin, here to congratulate him six games into the season, a full 2 1/2 months after the bet was made. I'm going to start calling you Captain Hindsight.

Is it really hindsight when he himself predicted between 7 and 9 wins before the first game?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Is it really hindsight when he himself predicted between 7 and 9 wins before the first game?

It is when his own prediction implied that 7 wins was as likely as 9 wins and he's now saying that the over on 7.5 is a "LOCK".

But in WV's defense, I don't necessarily read his post as saying "I knew that bet was a lock the whole time".

Hey Simon. If this does work out for you and you win. Please never bet this way again. Unless its uncommitted money.

It is when his own prediction implied that 7 wins was as likely as 9 wins and he's now saying that the over on 7.5 is a "LOCK".

But in WV's defense, I don't necessarily read his post as saying "I knew that bet was a lock the whole time".

True, he did leave that .5 window open. I'd be more impressed if he said "between 7 wins, 1 tie and 9 wins." Though I'm not sure if ties count as .5...it's one bet I never place as I'm too impatient and need instant gratification.

op,

If you've really turned a corner with your gambling problem you should try to sell the bet now.

True, he did leave that .5 window open. I'd be more impressed if he said "between 7 wins, 1 tie and 9 wins." Though I'm not sure if ties count as .5...it's one bet I never place as I'm too impatient and need instant gratification.

:lol: Wtf are people talking about. Geez people seem to hate me being right all the time. Not only did I move that one thread earlier where almost every prediction I had about not just the phins, but the entire league is money as hell, I went on in a different thread flat out predicting a 9 win season for the phins. If I need to bump that one.... nevermind. People will just hate anyway.

And this thread here....... I didnt even know it existed until today. Then I get killed when I come in and tell the dude nice play that its a lock. I thought it was a lock before the season. I posted as much.

Geez, I cant even come in and give a dude a compliment and people are trying to bash it.

I notice CK jumped in. He didnt bother to tell us how bad of an idea it would be to get Reggie Bush again though.

Easy on the haterade consumption bros.

no way would I ever even contemplate throwing down $2,500 , $5,000, or anything ridiculous like that on the fins winning 8+ games this season. I love my fins, but it is wayyy early and wayyy too many -bad- things can happen between now and the end of the season. I like the direction this team is headed, but we are 1 or 2 injuries away from being the 5-11 team I thought they would be this season. And that would mean losing a ton of cash because, lets face it, this team is just not very deep and a full NFL season is often unkind to most teams.

Back
Top Bottom