Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Threw down 2,500 on the over 7.5 wins!

Well here is what I think it comes down to. Although I feel silly saying we should beat the Bills and jax for sure as nothing is for sure and especially with the Fins. But I said it! So it comes down to winning one more game of the Pats twice and 49ers . For some stupid odd reason, I think Miami goes 8-8

Better hope the Patriots are resting players week 17...

Probably won't be if they lose tomorrow night.

Ravens losing helps. Denver winning hurts.

But come week 17, they might be in a fight for a bye.

An old team like them certainly needs it.

I would have kicked you in the nuts for $1250 you could have come out with $1250 and a bag of ice!

I'm in bad shape on Cleveland under 6 now. Best case scenario is likely a push. Same tendency, I should have bet the first half of the season under 3. If that were possible. Unfortunately it is not. I'm always amazed at how any type of wager I make will start out great, then fade to the finish. Thank goodness for first halves.

The Browns were 2-8 at one point but that was the worst they could have been, playing hard every game.

As I posted months ago, when these over/unders come out you think you should play something but once the season unfolds they are more of an annoyance. I'm ahead overall but most of the profit was during the '90s, when the numbers were softer.

I'm in bad shape on Cleveland under 6 now. Best case scenario is likely a push. Same tendency, I should have bet the first half of the season under 3. If that were possible. Unfortunately it is not. I'm always amazed at how any type of wager I make will start out great, then fade to the finish. Thank goodness for first halves.

The Browns were 2-8 at one point but that was the worst they could have been, playing hard every game.

As I posted months ago, when these over/unders come out you think you should play something but once the season unfolds they are more of an annoyance. I'm ahead overall but most of the profit was during the '90s, when the numbers were softer.

I like playing them in baseball much better.

I took four over/unders this year. I took the Redskins under 6.5, the Cardinals under 7.0, the Seahawks over 7.5 and the Jets under 8.5.

The Seahawks just pulled in their 8th win which makes me a winner on that one. The Cardinals just polished off their 9th loss which means the worst I can do is push on that one but let's face it, I'll be winning that one. I'm FAIRLY confident the Jets don't pop off three straight wins to catch me on the 8.5 but playing the Titans, Chargers and Bills does nothing to help my confidence there. The odds are with me...but I'm nervous anyway. The Redskins screwed me. I had them under 6.5 wins and they just pulled out their 7th win, so I'm a loser on that one.

I think I'll pull 3 out of 4 on those.

I took four over/unders this year. I took the Redskins under 6.5, the Cardinals under 7.0, the Seahawks over 7.5 and the Jets under 8.5.

The Seahawks just pulled in their 8th win which makes me a winner on that one. The Cardinals just polished off their 9th loss which means the worst I can do is push on that one but let's face it, I'll be winning that one. I'm FAIRLY confident the Jets don't pop off three straight wins to catch me on the 8.5 but playing the Titans, Chargers and Bills does nothing to help my confidence there. The odds are with me...but I'm nervous anyway. The Redskins screwed me. I had them under 6.5 wins and they just pulled out their 7th win, so I'm a loser on that one.

I think I'll pull 3 out of 4 on those.

We're trying to talk OP off the ledge here not depress him more...

It's tough. It's really tough being that I wasn't in the financial situation to make the bet I made. I will come out of this with a stronger family. I almost lost my family for something so stupid, and I had to claw and fight to keep things okay. This is a lesson learned and I won't be taking risks like this anymore. Every day is another chance to turn it all around.

It's tough. It's really tough being that I wasn't in the financial situation to make the bet I made. I will come out of this with a stronger family. I almost lost my family for something so stupid, and I had to claw and fight to keep things okay. This is a lesson learned and I won't be taking risks like this anymore. Every day is another chance to turn it all around.

never bet with your heart . do research on any bet. There was nothing about us that screamed .500 team or more

Back
Top Bottom