Timmons suspended indefinitely | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons suspended indefinitely

Who cares, he still came in for a visit didn't he? They're professionals, if he signs the two become teammates and they move past Brown's tweet where he called Kiko soft.

We did, I mean he ended up signing a 1 year deal for $4M.

A 1 year deal for 4 million...shows you how coveted he really was and what teams think of him as a linebacker.

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington

Re: Timmons: “Indefinite suspension” allows team to move forward with week’s prep while leaving open-ended options on suspension length.
Hopefully it's two games and we bring him back. But he needs to openly apologize to the entire organization, coaching staff, team, and I think he owes the fans an apology as well. Then and only then he should be brought back. We need him though. BADLY.

I don't want to go up against Derrick Henry and Demarco Murray without him. That's for sure.

They have to discipline him but don't wanna screw the season

I'm guessing they had to suspend him before releasing him to get out of next year's guarantee. I'd bet a release is in the cards down the line moreso than him ever putting on a Dolphins uniform.

Either play him or let him rot for the entire season. Don't give him a chance to go back to the Steelers. Doesn't deserve it.

I, for one, wish they'd work it out eventually.... He's the only solid linebacker we have on this entire team, including Alonso (and excluding McMillan - IR). We are in serious trouble starting a group of Alonso, Hull, and Allen.

The only hope is if March-Lillard catches on quickly. I liked him a lot at Kansas City.

Agree with everything except the part about Kiko. He obviously has his flaws, but he's the best LB on our team excluding Timmons and McMillan. Our LB's may suck, but Kiko is a good athlete and a much better player than he gets credit for around here. Last year, as well as his rookie year, were more than just solid LB play, he was exceptional. Without kiko, this team truly would be screwed, but we are lucky to have him here due to a very wise trade from a GM I didn't even want. We likely don't even make the playoffs last year without Kiko and Maxwell, the very same could be true this year as well...

I'm not about to blame Tannenbaum for this. There is plenty to ding him on, but Timmons was a solid signing at the time when we desperately needed LB help. He had a great reputation at Pitt. No one could have foreseen him flaking out like this.

I'm not about to blame Tannenbaum for this. There is plenty to ding him on, but Timmons was a solid signing at the time when we desperately needed LB help. He had a great reputation at Pitt. No one could have foreseen him flaking out like this.
Exactly. No one could have possibly saw this coming with all he's done in Pittsburgh and the reputation he has as a teammate and professional. You can't possibly knock the signing at the time with the linebackers we had on the roster. I was as excited as one could be for a 31 year old vet coming in.

This is a very strange and unexpected situation.

Just saw that the Bills signed Jelani last week, and waive him today? What's up with that?

Back
Top Bottom