Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks

jeff is stupid to trade bess for a mid round drafe pick this guy is a good player just like v/davis was a stupid trade just like letting jake walk and now going to give a player more money who has not even made it to a pro bowl game they need to give jeff his walking papershe will screw these drafe picks up i really think this guy should of let him go at end of season and ross wants to know why there not selling tickets its because we are now the cleven browns a team that is always with a losing record 500 or under go heat a real class operation something ross needs to look at because this front office really sucks

They aren't as high on him as people think :ssh:

we'll see...

they do have access to his full medical...he's a familiar to the staff and safe play for them...seems like a easy fit...there's no way i believe they trade bess and come out of this thing given the sherman o without a true slot wr...not a projection...there's just no way i can see that...tannehill has had one his entire college and pro career it's a part of shermans o i just can't see it...

and i don't buy any multiple mid round picks for bess given his limitations...that seems too rich...if you get a 4th fly him personally to clevelands door step...no way you are getting multiples

jeff is stupid to trade bess for a mid round drafe pick this guy is a good player just like v/davis was a stupid trade just like letting jake walk and now going to give a player more money who has not even made it to a pro bowl game they need to give jeff his walking papershe will screw these drafe picks up i really think this guy should of let him go at end of season and ross wants to know why there not selling tickets its because we are now the cleven browns a team that is always with a losing record 500 or under go heat a real class operation something ross needs to look at because this front office really sucks

Good thing you not the GM.

and i don't buy any multiple mid round picks for bess given his limitations...that seems too rich...if you get a 4th fly him personally to clevelands door step...no way you are getting multiples

Not sure who scores less. Bess or the celtics in the second half

Sorry.......couldn't resist. :D

Could be part of a package deal to move up to #6. Bess, our#1, and a 2nd.

who would give up multiple mid rd picks for Bess? That is crazy and if it is real the dolphins will get a steal. Nice player but not worthy of giving up 2 mid rd picks for him.

Back
Top Bottom