Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline- "99.9 percent" chance Bess is traded to Browns for multiple picks

jeff is stupid to trade bess for a mid round drafe pick this guy is a good player just like v/davis was a stupid trade just like letting jake walk and now going to give a player more money who has not even made it to a pro bowl game they need to give jeff his walking papershe will screw these drafe picks up i really think this guy should of let him go at end of season and ross wants to know why there not selling tickets its because we are now the cleven browns a team that is always with a losing record 500 or under go heat a real class operation something ross needs to look at because this front office really sucks

Dude...Seriously!!
Two things here, run-ons and spell check!!

doubt it's multiple picks this year. Cleveland only has 4 picks according to an earlier poster... Why would they give up half their draft (albiet thier last two picks) for Bess...

My guess is if Cleveland wants him, they are trading down for extra picks to use on him or they are only offering one of thier 5ths for Bess...

If I were the Fins I'd trade him for a 4th in 2014, start collecting extra picks for next year early, though I don't see Ireland doing that because he seems to be all in this year (unless he knows something we don't about his security here)...

In other news Cleveland's first round pick commits suicide when informed he was drafted by cleveland lol

who would give up multiple mid rd picks for Bess? That is crazy and if it is real the dolphins will get a steal. Nice player but not worthy of giving up 2 mid rd picks for him.

Maybe the Jets? :chuckle:

Seriously though, if I was a GM I'd laugh at the Dolphins if they called me trying to trade Bess to my team.

Maybe the Jets? :chuckle:

Seriously though, if I was a GM I'd laugh at the Dolphins if they called me trying to trade Bess to my team.
I dont know i mean if u are a team like Cleveland why laugh if u could get him for a sixth.

I dont know i mean if u are a team like Cleveland why laugh if u could get him for a sixth.

I'd rather take my chance on some raw kid from a small school and hope I can get something out of him. I'm not a fan of Bess. He plays hard but can only do so much. Bess having major playing time on your team means your team isn't good enough.

I'd rather take my chance on some raw kid from a small school and hope I can get something out of him. I'm not a fan of Bess. He plays hard but can only do so much. Bess having major playing time on your team means your team isn't good enough.

Your odds of getting even an average to decent nfl player at sixth round are pretty low. Bess isnt a stud but he is not going to hurt your team. I mean look at Jets he would do nothing but help them. I would never give up a 4th but a sixth all day long for a solid player that is worthy of an nfl roster spot

Back
Top Bottom