Top 10 reason to draft Brandon Graham | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 reason to draft Brandon Graham

it's possible that all requirements are out the window now...

cause if you would have asked me if i thought parcells would sign off to trade 2 second round picks and make a wr who's one more screw up away from a full year suspension the highest paid wr in the game i would have said you were nuts...

before yesterday...
:lol2:

it's possible that all requirements are out the window now...

cause if you would have asked me if i thought parcells would sign off to trade 2 second round picks and make a wr who's one more screw up away from a full year suspension the highest paid wr in the game i would have said you were nuts...

before yesterday...

In that way, even C.J. Spiller would not surprise me anymore. I was *sure* that even though there are a lot of perceived hard rules about what they would or wouldn't do that don't really have a solid base of evidence...the ONE I could isolate and say to myself ok, this one they actually believe in and it's the one prediction I'm comfortable making on the basis of past history...now that Brandon Marshall's here I suddenly have to ask myself, why wouldn't they take Spiller again?

In that way, even C.J. Spiller would not surprise me anymore. I was *sure* that even though there are a lot of perceived hard rules about what they would or wouldn't do that don't really have a solid base of evidence...the ONE I could isolate and say to myself ok, this one they actually believe in and it's the one prediction I'm comfortable making on the basis of past history...now that Brandon Marshall's here I suddenly have to ask myself, why wouldn't they take Spiller again?

you're right, hoosh too ...

this offseason has me hanging on like --> :ohno:

:lol:

As much as we all want more defense, it is intriquing to think about this offense with Spiller and Marshall in the mix.

I'm not discounting the importance of defense at all, but, I think most of us can agree this league and the rules changes of late make scoring points a premium as well.

i've got no problem with spiller...none...would love it...

but i don't feel very confident about what olbs will be available to us at #74 who could come in from day 1 and play a solid run defending solb...

those guys are going fast...and there aren't many of them to begin with...

CK - that's exactly what I'm hoping for. The perceived lack of interest in a player of Graham's caliber is interesting. I'm hoping they saw all they needed at the senior bowl and on tape.
That's been at the back of my mind. They didn't show up at his pro day but I know they got a good look at him at the Senior Bowl. It just all seems a little to purposely coy.

a cj spiller and brandon marshall offseason....you want to talk about adding playmakers...that's the definition right there...

wow

sure would be nice...

i've got no problem with spiller...none...would love it...

but i don't feel very confident about what olbs will be available to us at #74 who could come in from day 1 and play a solid run defending solb...

those guys are going fast...and there aren't many of them to begin with...

no one would be comfortable with our OLB position if we don't draft one with #12 ...

But I answer your question with a rhetoric one

What can Mike Nolan, do for you ?

see, i don't believe in miracle workers and such, but that man right here has built average to solid defences with not a lot in his hands...
And like another poster sugested, this league is favoring the scoring and putting all kinds of rules and shenanagans that give an edge to offence-oriented teams

If spiller is there, I think the first thing Jeff is going to do, is call just about everyone to offer the 12th pick, and if he can't deal it, he'll have yet another ambitious call to make

And we don't even have very good word on whether they were at his pro day or not, either. Armando implied it but didn't really say it. Could be him just being him.

I would love C.J. Spiller. Top 6 talent in this draft, same as Dez Bryant. But we'd have to do something with Ronnie Brown. Maybe get that 2nd rounder back in a trade with San Diego? That would be nice. They could look at the OLB position with 2nd and 3rd round picks, doubling up as they're accustomed, grab two guys like Koa Misi and Thaddeus Gibson.

And in light of the Brandon Marshall trade, I'll be god damned if I can figure a valid reason to ignore Greg Hardy in the 3rd round.

Personally I think this whole thing going on with Jason Taylor and the Jets is a charade and Taylor will be back with us. They could very well decide that the OLB position will be fine with a combination of Cameron Wake, Jason Taylor, and some draft picks. Maybe throw in a Quentin Moses. I have more faith in Moses than Anderson based on the videos I created.

I sure will be happy when these questions are answered and I can get back to working a full day...

i agree...taylor returns...but i don't think it's wise to promise him a certain number of snaps at this stage of his career

I sure will be happy when these questions are answered and I can get back to working a full day...
lol, that won't happen. We'll be spending time on here talking about all the draft picks and how we think they'll fit in.

ck, in your mike nolan defense where would you see austin spitzer (sp???) fitting???

cause that guy seems like he's already on the roster...

also...i've seen zero tape of his...what does he bring to the table to you short and long term???

Back
Top Bottom