Trade for Andrew Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Andrew Luck

In the offseason. If he is ever available do what you have to do to get him. Tannehill is above average at best. The only players I would keep on the offense are Landry, Stills, and Tunsil. The rest can be gutted. James at RT is average at best and he is not worth his option next year. Pouncey has lost his mojo. Trade Tannehill to the Browns for one of their 1st round picks. He is probably worth a 2nd to be honest. Since T-Baum likes to do crazy trades, i'm sure he can pull of a Luck trade. Imagine what Gase can do with Luck. What Gase did for Manning in Denver "breaking records". It will be just like that in Miami. Luck has absolutely no future in Indy. They have nothing built around him. If he's smart he would want out. Will be like Rivers for the Chargers.

What do you think it would take to bring Luck in Miami?

"I bleed aqua and orange." - T.Mash
How in the hell do you get a first or second round pick for an “above average at best” quarterback? Here’s a clue. You’d get a first round pick. Now what does that tell you?

Wow, so it's between a QB with a knee issue and a QB with a shoulder issue =( Wow, this sounds vaguely familiar!

JWanny is right. RT is his guy 100%. Our best bet is drafting a guy, which I think happens after the way Moore played recently.

I really think Luck will be out of the league in 2 years. His former teammates believed his injuries might be career ending. Sad for someone who was so promising early on. The Colts killed him.

Um Tannehill gone for season... 32nd ranked offense. Yeah.....

That's really all that needs to be said. Tannehill's value is showing week after week. Somehow we're still 4-3 and tied for the 6th spot in the playoffs lol

Trade for Andrew Luck - LOL... He had his surgery 10 months ago and last week he visited 4 or 5 other surgeons to get their professional opinions (note - not just a second opinion, but a third, fourth, fifth and sixth opinion) and now he is suddenly on I/R. Remember when Colts owner, Jim Irsay said that he expected Luck to be available for the first game?
In case it isn't obvious to the original poster, Luck has a problem with his throwing shoulder.

All those games he played through his injury and continued to get hit are finally catching up to him.

Sad news, he's a great QB when healthy.

I really think Luck will be out of the league in 2 years. His former teammates believed his injuries might be career ending. Sad for someone who was so promising early on. The Colts killed him.
I really hope not cause that kid can play......sad.

Tunsil is playing average at best! He's been a liability more times than not.

The ****ing Colts will probably tank again at this point (not that they have to) and this time end up with Josh Rosen. Sheeesh

Heard he was throwing with Pennington like velocity. OK worse than Tolzien they said, maybe I'm exaggerating.

Back
Top Bottom