Tyreek Trade in Retrospect | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Trade in Retrospect

Without Hill we don't make the playoffs these last 2 seasons.
or maybe McD gets a TE and more receivers to keep Tua not so locked in on Reek. IDK, again, Reek is a stud, the most electric in football, can't dispute that

or maybe McD gets a TE and more receivers to keep Tua not so locked in on Reek. IDK, again, Reek is a stud, the most electric in football, can't dispute that
McDaniel definitely needs to figure that out and I tried to tell him that lol

We definitely haven't knocked it out of the park on tight ends

Tyreek is incredible but having a 30m dollar WR is tough it straps the whole teams budget.

We need to hit on some Rashee Rice/ Nacua type guys later in the draft

And he tries to compensate by swearing all the time. Or something. I don't know what that is. I mean, I'm in the Army, we all have potty mouths here but it's not needed when your just talking or briefing something.. its weird
Wtf you talking about ? 😂

Naw, I'm just bitter as s*** that we folded like some f****** b****** yet again. I take the s*** too seriously and I know it. Sports are my life and the lolphins make me cry, the team needs to get a lot physically and mentally tougher (practicing TD celebrations is a joke) and that starts with Tua and McDoofus. Hard knocks was so damn cringeworthy and exposed how weak we are mentally, couldn't even finish it and I love my lolphins.
You may love the dolphins but we could be talking about how long to cook apple pie in the oven and you would complain Tua would burn it.

Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the league now, call him the "Dean". He's been around long enough to know exactly what it takes to win now,and he exploits it while he can. You can't win without defense, and he went and got it, albeit with some luck because the picks were productive and healthy throughout the year. The receivers sucked all year and only barely represented in the Big One.I say it was Reid first, with Mahomes, and Kelsey that were the catalysts for winning the last two big ones. Luck played a big part in both SB victory's. The blocked XP and punt fumble, was big this year and the punt return was last.

Had the ball to beat Tenn on the final drive and choked. Defense/Special Teams gifted him so much in that game and he still couldn't seal the deal, against a terrible football team.

Beat the Jets because it's the Jets and they can't score, how impressive.

Beat the Cowboys and played decently for once against a quality opponent, congrats.

Played like crap against the Ravens, Bills and Chiefs as expected. Not good enough from a "franchise QB".
He choked against Tennessee because Liam Eichenberg let Harold Landry sack him on 4th down? He literally let Landry take a free run at Tua. Blocked him for a second, then just said “ah, screw it, let me find someone else to block” and disengaged.

Back
Top Bottom