USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USA Today - Tannehill a tier 4 QB (below average) NO WAY

Nick1...

Doesn't this warrant at least a warning???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wahhhhhh wahhhhhh!

You've not even been a member here for a year yet you parade around here alienating posters who have contributed tons to this site in loyalty and money. Not to mention a lot of your posts and ideas being ridiculous

I've learned to keep my mouth shut in these parts. This site is pro Tannehill, he does no wrong in here. This argument is like beating a dead horse.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut in these parts. This site is pro Tannehill, he does no wrong in here. This argument is like beating a dead horse.

I'll never understand this stance that many take when they want to chime in on Tannehill yet don't have valid points so they just say "around these parts" to acknowledge hey I was here! Tons of people have come and drew their line in the mud of why RT isn't great, what's wrong with his game, etc.. and people come right back with valid facts/stats/knowledge in response to the naysayers. I have yet to see a person make claim to why Tannehill isn't this or that with valid reasons, it's usually "he got sacked too much" as if o-line wasn't a problem, "he keeps missing Wallace on deep balls" yet his deep ball to everybody else seems to not get picked apart, etc..

In all honesty, if somebody is sitting on knowledge on why RT isn't to have hope and faith put into him, I would love to read it and perhaps it would change my mind and I can save myself years of sorrow. Until then, "that's my quarterback"

I'll never understand this stance that many take when they want to chime in on Tannehill yet don't have valid points so they just say "around these parts" to acknowledge hey I was here! Tons of people have come and drew their line in the mud of why RT isn't great, what's wrong with his game, etc.. and people come right back with valid facts/stats/knowledge in response to the naysayers. I have yet to see a person make claim to why Tannehill isn't this or that with valid reasons, it's usually "he got sacked too much" as if o-line wasn't a problem, "he keeps missing Wallace on deep balls" yet his deep ball to everybody else seems to not get picked apart, etc..

In all honesty, if somebody is sitting on knowledge on why RT isn't to have hope and faith put into him, I would love to read it and perhaps it would change my mind and I can save myself years of sorrow. Until then, "that's my quarterback"

I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change anyone else's. My "valid" reasons are probably going to be invalid in your eyes or anyone else who disagrees with my views anyways. I've seen enough through these 5 years to come to my own conclusion on him. He's the QB right now and I'll support him, but I'm not going to defend his play like I used to the first 4 years he's been the QB.

The win/loss record for a QB is complete ****, as that is a statistic that belongs solely to a HC.

That said and besides the generic, "RT needs to play better", I've yet to hear any valid argument with any substance that signifies Tannehill is simply a mediocre QB. I'm willing to listen and have been for years now. When someone wants to step up to the plate with a proper analysis of his game pinpointing significant weaknesses, it will be the first. I'm very aware he has a few holes in his game, but I keep them to myself b/c I know very few understand enough about the position and football to properly pick them out. I'm not holding my breath for the **** slingers to recognize them. His positives and strengths also outweigh them by a large scale.

I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change anyone else's. My "valid" reasons are probably going to be invalid in your eyes or anyone else who disagrees with my views anyways. I've seen enough through these 5 years to come to my own conclusion on him. He's the QB right now and I'll support him, but I'm not going to defend his play like I used to the first 4 years he's been the QB.

Wasn't a shot at you and your reasons(if being honest, don't recall reading your views on RT, only certain members that beat that horse and then rode it through town come to mind on what they claimed). Myself personally, I am always open to hearing/reading a person's take on the team and or current players, enjoy perspective views but that is just me. I don't agree with everything Sons posts(yes everybody harps on his gase fail train post and it was in heat of being a fan) but tell ya what, I enjoy reading his takes.. maybe too much when I see the name "kiko" in a thread title.

Wasn't a shot at you and your reasons(if being honest, don't recall reading your views on RT, only certain members that beat that horse and then rode it through town come to mind on what they claimed). Myself personally, I am always open to hearing/reading a person's take on the team and or current players, enjoy perspective views but that is just me. I don't agree with everything Sons posts(yes everybody harps on his gase fail train post and it was in heat of being a fan) but tell ya what, I enjoy reading his takes.. maybe too much when I see the name "kiko" in a thread title.

No worries bro, a brunt of my posts are during the game day threads so you prob won't see most of my posts anyways. But I only want what's best for this team, and I truly hope Tannehill proves everyone, including me, wrong this season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wahhhhhh wahhhhhh!

You've not even been a member here for a year yet you parade around here alienating posters who have contributed tons to this site in loyalty and money. Not to mention a lot of your posts and ideas being ridiculous

So says the guy who repeatedly screams, "BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER."

The rest of you post is expected from people who actually think a discussion board belongs to them as opposed to being another consumer of a product...

Again...SHOO FLY!!!

Ah that'll do it, I tend to avoid game day threads, tried to read some a few times after I got rid of sunday ticket and boy while funny to read at times, usually makes me want to drink.

I didn't and wouldn't put Tannehill as the lone savior of this franchise because now more then ever football is overall team sport(cliche but rings true). I was worried for a bit at the start, but after seeing what a few months under Gase did for his game and how Gase involved his strengths(hell even what a year removed from Gase did for Cutler going downhill), I have faith he will continue to progress until he shows otherwise.

The win/loss record for a QB is complete ****, as that is a statistic that belongs solely to a HC.

That said and besides the generic, "RT needs to play better", I've yet to hear any valid argument with any substance that signifies Tannehill is simply a mediocre QB. I'm willing to listen and have been for years now. When someone wants to step up to the plate with a proper analysis of his game pinpointing significant weaknesses, it will be the first. I'm very aware he has a few holes in his game, but I keep them to myself b/c I know very few understand enough about the position and football to properly pick them out. I'm not holding my breath for the **** slingers to recognize them. His positives and strengths also outweigh them by a large scale.

Can't argue with the old eye test. Mostly because your eyes let you see what you want to see.

Can't argue with the old eye test. Mostly because your eyes let you see what you want to see.

Again, nothing to offer, and no substance in relation to Tannehill's game.

The laps continue.

They had Derek Carr in Tier 3, below Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton and Eli Manning among others. They had Derek Car in the same tier as Kirk Cousins, Sam Bradford and Alex Smith ... I mean ... do we need more verification that these guys write for markets rather than evaluate players honestly?

These rankings are the purest form of excrement I've seen ... there's no real reason to even address it. I mean, did they even LOOK at Derek Carr's season last year? Clearly not.

So says the guy who repeatedly screams, "BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER."

The rest of you post is expected from people who actually think a discussion board belongs to them as opposed to being another consumer of a product...

Again...SHOO FLY!!!

How exactly can one scream through the Internet? If you'd like, tomorrow when I'm by a computer I can go through your post history and highlight the ridiculous and blasphemous things you've posted. Would that adequately tickle your pickle?

I would put Luck a tier ahead of Tannehill based off my eyes, but the stats have them close to even, except Lucks win/loss stat is obviously much better.

And I would put Dalton and Cousins a tier ahead of Tannehill based on stats, even though my eyes would say they should be in the same tier.

Back
Top Bottom