Wake 10th ranked pass rusher according to "experts" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake 10th ranked pass rusher according to "experts"

Wouldn't that be akin to the TGG circle jerk where DBrick is considered an top5 LT, Cromartie an elite CB, Holmes is a top 10 WR, the 09 playoff run having nothing to do with Polian and Caldwell's permission to advance, Mrs Lance Bass on the way to developing into a competent QB, and immoral, adulterous, perverted lifestyles being perfectly okay so long as they're between consenting adults ???

73ovip-1.jpg

lol how ironic. Jets fans are silly.

lol how ironic. Jets fans are silly.

You realize you are quouting the guy who makes excues no matter what dolphin players/coaches/mgmt does, right? This guy said Braylon Edwards should be suspended b/c he got arrested for DUI during the season but that no punishment was needed for the 2 dolphin players arrested last offseason for the same offense b/c it was the offseason.

By the way, Brick is a top 5 LT, Holmes is a top 10 WR and Cro is nowhere near a top 10 CB.

You realize you are quouting the guy who makes excues no matter what dolphin players/coaches/mgmt does, right? This guy said Braylon Edwards should be suspended b/c he got arrested for DUI during the season but that no punishment was needed for the 2 dolphin players arrested last offseason for the same offense b/c it was the offseason.

By the way, Brick is a top 5 LT, Holmes is a top 10 WR and Cro is nowhere near a top 10 CB.

I think you're mad he verbally raped you.

I think you're mad he verbally raped you.

he wasn't responding to me and nothing he does gets me mad. It's all childish inulst b/c the guy cannot keep up in football discussions. I laugh at him not w/ him.

I gotta agree with this guy. Despite hating Mr. Bean?!

But anyways, Long > D'Brick, Marshall > Holmes, and well Revis > Vontae > Cromartie

Long and Brick are close, Marshall and Holmes are close. revis and Vontae are not close.

Are we going to go through another offseason where phin fans tell me how Miami has a better QB, RBS, WRs, OL, DL, LBs, DBs, coaches and then you finish 3-4 games behind us again? isn't it amazing w/ all the talent you guys think you have you haven't even competed for a playoff spot the last 2 years?

i think if you were to ask opposing lineman who had to stop wake
they would say wake was the hardest to stop from sacking the quarterback
lets forgot what players did in years past
im talking about what have u done for me lately and wake has delivered the goods..

It is amazing sparano took so long to realize the talent he had in wake
he was a true gem best free agency pick up this regime has had
maybe we should spend more time in Canada..

he wasn't responding to me and nothing he does gets me mad. It's all childish inulst b/c the guy cannot keep up in football discussions. I laugh at him not w/ him.

Long and Brick are close, Marshall and Holmes are close. revis and Vontae are not close.

Are we going to go through another offseason where phin fans tell me how Miami has a better QB, RBS, WRs, OL, DL, LBs, DBs, coaches and then you finish 3-4 games behind us again? isn't it amazing w/ all the talent you guys think you have you haven't even competed for a playoff spot the last 2 years?

if i have to read the same comment over and over about the playoffs the past 2 years i will rip my eyes out, i mean do you say anything else? it's not like you made it to the superbowl buddy, you got knocked out, that doesn't warrant bragging rights to a team that waxes that *** on the reg.

Brick is nowhere near long, not even close. neither is marshall and holmes. Vontae may not be where revis is, but he will soon enough.

if you gave me the choice of brick, holmes, revis or long, marshall, davis, i guarentee me and every other football fan with a brain would pick our 3. also just for ****s and giggles, add harris and dansby into the mix, add scott and wake into the mix. yup we still have the better crew there.

Ahh, for years all our championships and trips to the Superbowl (having to win more than 1 PO game to get there mind you) didn't matter if we didn't win. Now you're singing a different tune, eh? And do you still think Kerry Rhodes and Calvin Pace ares elite while Cam Wake is over-hyped :). You continue to do a good imitation of the Washington Generals - but sorry, as I keep reinforcing, unlike TGG, this is the "No Spin Zone" You and the other joker both make my case

Oh and Vontae's closer to Revis at the same stage of development than Brick is to Jake - by a long shot

1ny3c4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jets have a better offensive line and i hate to say it a better quarterback
they have way better special teams than the dolphins and a better tight end..
The defenses are basically a wash..maybe a slight nod to the dolphins
this is why we can handle the jets head to head..though he is right we 3 games below them

if i have to read the same comment over and over about the playoffs the past 2 years i will rip my eyes out, i mean do you say anything else? it's not like you made it to the superbowl buddy, you got knocked out, that doesn't warrant bragging rights to a team that waxes that *** on the reg.

Brick is nowhere near long, not even close. neither is marshall and holmes. Vontae may not be where revis is, but he will soon enough.

if you gave me the choice of brick, holmes, revis or long, marshall, davis, i guarentee me and every other football fan with a brain would pick our 3. also just for ****s and giggles, add harris and dansby into the mix, add scott and wake into the mix. yup we still have the better crew there.

Every homer dolphin fan would pick the Miami trio, those that know the game and want to win would go w/ the Jets trio b/c revis is the best player out of tose 6.

Isn't it amazing how you have the better talent yet you wer 2 games behind us in '09 and 4 games behind us in '10? Strange how that works out, huh?

Ahh, for years all our championships and trips to the Superbowl (having to win more than 1 PO game to get there mind you) didn't matter if we didn't win. Now you're singing a different tune, eh? And do you still think Kerry Rhodes and Calvin Pace ares elite while Cam Wake is over-hyped :). You continue to do a good imitation of the Washington Generals - but sorry, as I keep reinforcing, unlike TGG, this is the "No Spin Zone" You and the other joker both make my case

Oh and Vontae's closer to Revis at the same stage of development than Brick is to Jake - by a long shot

I realize reading has never been a friend of yous but when did I ever diminish Miami winning 2 Super Bowls? When have I ever said the jets were a better franchise than Miami all time?

Brick is on the same level as Long, Vontae is nowhere near Revis. Stop being a homer, it makes you look even sillier than you already are. I ask again- isn't it amazing how Miami is better than the jets in every area except wins?

i think vontae is close to revis and vontae makes better tackles and is stronger!
revis may have more awareness and better fundamentals IMO this is a wash..
vontae keeps getting better every year farve called VonTae the best corner-back
nobody has heard about it will be year 3 now my money is on Vontae..

Every homer dolphin fan would pick the Miami trio, those that know the game and want to win would go w/ the Jets trio b/c revis is the best player out of tose 6.

Isn't it amazing how you have the better talent yet you wer 2 games behind us in '09 and 4 games behind us in '10? Strange how that works out, huh?

I realize reading has never been a friend of yous but when did I ever diminish Miami winning 2 Super Bowls? When have I ever said the jets were a better franchise than Miami all time?

Brick is on the same level as Long, Vontae is nowhere near Revis. Stop being a homer, it makes you look even sillier than you already are. I ask again- isn't it amazing how Miami is better than the jets in every area except wins?

Comparing long to brick is the same as comparing Revis to Davis. Long is the best LT in the league bar none. Long is on track for a HOF career as is Revis. Brick and Vontae are on their way to the HOVG.

i think vontae is close to revis and vontae makes better tackles and is stronger!
revis may have more awareness and better fundamentals IMO this is a wash..
vontae keeps getting better every year farve called VonTae the best corner-back
nobody has heard about it will be year 3 now my money is on Vontae..

I don't think you guys realize how great Revis is, I'm not knocking Vonate. he's a good, young corner but he is nowhere near revis' level and it is likely he will never get to that level b/c Revis has played at a HOF level the past few years.

Comparing long to brick is the same as comparing Revis to Davis. Long is the best LT in the league bar none. Long is on track for a HOF career as is Revis. Brick and Vontae are on their way to the HOVG.

Brick is a 2 time pro bowler and is consodered one of the best LTs in the game.

Davis is not yet considered among the best in the game at his position. That doesn't mean he isn't good, he's just not near Revis.

Au contraire cupcake. you've been arguing and minimizing our franchise's more illustrious accomplishments for years, up until Indy and Cinci gave the jest a PO "Hall Pass" asserting that it all meant little if they not resulting in a SB win - not even an appearance. . And don't deny that because there are hundreds of witnesses. Now all the sudden, a hall pass into the playoffs after both teams went 7-7 in 09 and a good year in 10 makes playing for division championships and being a game or 2 removed away from the SB important. This is what I've called you out for over the years - the hypocrisy. And over his 1st 2 years, yes, Vonae is closer to where Revis was after year 2 than Brick with an additional year is to Jake or even more so, Holmes was to Marshall before the start of last season. Sorry for that dose of reality.

Back
Top Bottom