What gase said on Friday via pb post | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What gase said on Friday via pb post

Is Gase the Head Coach we thought he would be, or can he grow into that Head Coach?
Gase has disappointed me in some aspects, I'm not willing to give up on him yet. What he does with Tannehill next season will be the tell tale for me.
I haven't given up, however I find myself having more questions. Good post bro.

Tunsil false start before the first snap of the game told us how prepared he was.

Funny he mentions players pretty much rolling their eyes at Gase when he points out areas they need to get better at after wins. Reminds me on here where people will get called out for complaining about something that wasn’t very good after a win because they should just be happy with the win and ignore the flaws. Obviously that poster knows if those flaws aren’t corrected it’ll come back to bite them....ravens game was a perfect example of that.

The NFL product has gone to ish. At the current trajectory, I can envision myself losing interest in a few years. Too sloppy from players and officiating

Screen pass fasano should block down instead he goes to the 2nd level leaving the inside defender free to juice on the catch.

Loss of 4

Moore waste another down by going to juice deep over the top with a db over the top and staring in at the qb the entire way. Ball should have never gone there

Stills blows a 3rd down zone hook at the sticks Moore throws it like zone stills carries it like man. Moore blows the protection call at the los pre snap

Draw play that Ajayi gets shoe string tackled at the 2nd level he never should have bounced outside

He needs to take that straight north south we have it blocked up he runs right by that tackling defender if he just stays the course of the actual play call and blocking scheme

Landry though needs to make a better block there

Draws aren’t designed to bounce til you get to the safety level

Not to mention they have 2 deep safeties he should be trying to split them fasano and jess Davis have their blocks at the 2nd level

These guys get paid millions of dollars to play a kids game and they can’t even be bothered to learn how to run a ****ing route. What a disgrace this league has become.

The wheel route baltimore picked up on on tape so there’s a tendency showing up.

Boundary db didn’t take the bait poor throw either way though behind and out of bounds

Designed to pick the lb with the wr or rub in man coverage coming from the center of the formation.

Another delay to Ajayi picks the wrong damn gap no gain

Delays aren’t designed to take the hand off and cross from one side of the formation to the other before you even get to the los

2 minute drill delay bounces it outside should take it up inside and get what he can get.

2 yard loss

Another bad damn over the top boundary fade to Landry.

Should have thrown the hot caroo hook route

This is not going with the ball where the blitz says it should

Back
Top Bottom