What if Andrew Luck is Tim Couch? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Andrew Luck is Tim Couch?

We ought to just drop this Luck thing. It's obvious some people around here are never going to learn and are going to find something wrong at every turn with Luck. These same people would probably hope that if we did draft him he would suck and would bust. Lets just stick with Moore, win 4 to 5 games a year against ****ty teams, and be happy about it. I think if we actually fielded a good team and won a superbowl, half the people on here wouldn't know how to handle it, based solely on the losing mentality around here and the love of being mediocre.

What numbers? Newton's 2-6 record? I think he can win 2 games with the Colts if he started right now.

Tim Couch wasn't a bust. The Browns were an expansion team full of scrubs from a special expansion draft to fill the roster.

In his rookie year, Couch was sacked the most in the entire NFL. He sustained a serious shoulder injury that made him retire a few seasons later due to the punishment he received.

Who cares.. We need to draft a QB, LUCK, Barkley or Jones. If they get any of these guys and they don't work out, keep drafting QB's til you get one. The most important position on the team deserves more attention than the fins have been giving it over the last 25yrs.

The Panthers are 2-6. He doesnt play defense.
Nor does Peyton, Brady, Rivers or any of the top QB's in the league. They don't make excuses on why they lose, they bring the wins themselves. That's what great QB's do, and that's what Luck will do.

Nor does Peyton, Brady, Rivers or any of the top QB's in the league. They don't make excuses on why they lose, they bring the wins themselves. That's what great QB's do, and that's what Luck will do.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahhahahahaahahahaahaha

The Colts' offensive line has been criticized after a playoff loss in the past. Quarterback Peyton Manning said there were "problems in protection" after a loss to the Steelers in the 2005 AFC divisional round.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4904544

Say what?

The Colts' offensive line has been criticized after a playoff loss in the past. Quarterback Peyton Manning said there were "problems in protection" after a loss to the Steelers in the 2005 AFC divisional round.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4904544

Say what?
Funny that you quoted something he said after a playoff game and not a 2-6 start.

I like Cam Newton and think he's going to be really good in this league. But I'd still take Luck over him (though I wouldn't be upset if we had Cam).

Back
Top Bottom