What would you like to see on Finheaven? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

First, thanks Fang for posting my suggestion of sneak peaking the VIP forum. I think its a valid point that if VIP is all the members make it out to be, then let non VIPs check out a few threads at no cost. If they enjoy they will pay. Its really that simple. If something is all its cracked up to be(especially the way some of the members pumped up the VIP on the main board) then a small sample will be enough to open the wallets. Do it the same way you can view threads on the main board without logging in or signing up.

I agree with Icestorm as well. This place needs to be a little more open minded when it comes to humor within posts. Also I think alot of the problem of hostility around here will solve itself with a certain semi group of a larger group of members who have left for brown pastiers. This place needs to loosen up a little, but also keep its integrity at the same time. Also nothing wrong with a hot debate so long as everyone understands that we are all on the same side when it comes down to it. Scrums in training camp can be a good thing in some cases :lol: I think that problem may have solved itself as well with some of the departures.

Fang also brings up an excellent point about this being a football board. I wouldnt mind seeing things like the lounge dissapear. Seems to me like a place where cliques can develope and take away from the fact that what brings us here in the first place is we are all phins brotherhood.

Lastly, I wouldnt mind seeing some more appearel and things available based on points awarded for frequent posts and things. Some prizes, tickets, events etc... I remember finding out about this place in Canton during the Marino weekend and asking somewhere where they got that shirt that I wanted so badly.
get rid of the lounge? are you serious? members need a place to relax and talk about things other than football

How about the games we had , they told me couple of times they were on the way and never happened.Lets me kill time when theres no good news.

Thanks!!!

question, is Fh going to stay FH or eventually going to be dolphinnation?

question, is Fh going to stay FH or eventually going to be dolphinnation?
Thats one of the things we are looking for input on. It's your (fans) community and we want to hear from you.

I will put a poll up soon to address this. But look for more fan input about where we go in general.

How about a No Thanks option to go along with the thanks if you do not agree with the person.

Thats one of the things we are looking for input on. It's your (fans) community and we want to hear from you.

I will put a poll up soon to address this. But look for more fan input about where we go in general.

its gotta be finheaven...i mean FINHEAVEN AJ, we gotta honor THE MAN - the creator. haha.

it just wouldnt be the same. but who knows...maybe that'd be a good thing. i just hope when I get home from basic training we got ourselves a front page going into the new season and its the same ol finheaven I remember and loved.

I gotta say matt, Finheaven.com brought us together, I don't mind the dolphinsnation thing so much but... if you put a poll up about it, you know which one would win. :wink:

Gotta be finheaven. Thats still what I type in when accessing this site from a different computer.

Also, seeing AJ come back would be a blessing in disguise. He's just so dang cute, makes me want to squeeze his cheeks.

Thanks... although I don't know if my cheeks look so good here (pic attached). :(

Attachments

• scan-72dpi.jpg
    scan-72dpi.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 44
Agree 1,000 % on the VIP sneak peek. I'm a bit of a minimalist myself, and when I spend money I want to be sure it's going to bring me value. I hate to be blunt but that's just the way it is. If I could take a peek at it, either a couple of threads or a weekend trial offer then I would be able to make an informed decision.

and I agree with your 1000% with my 100%:err:

Back
Top Bottom