What would you like to see on Finheaven? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

I think you gotta stay with FinHeaven, its unique and a killer name. I don't dislike DolphinsNation, but there really is nothing unique about it ie "RaidersNation" etc etc

The only 2 things i could think of are:

1. Some sort of sports/nfl ticker that comes across the page with up-to-date news. (but i dont know how that may work)

2. I just joined this site a few months ago and you may already have this but what about a link on the homepage that has all the fins stats for each player and team updated each week.

The only 2 things i could think of are:

1. Some sort of sports/nfl ticker that comes across the page with up-to-date news. (but i dont know how that may work)

2. I just joined this site a few months ago and you may already have this but what about a link on the homepage that has all the fins stats for each player and team updated each week.

#1 is pretty easy with RSS feeds...

i just want to thank everyone who has put their time into this page.... and to the patrons who come during the pages up and downs

Front Page
The Arcade
Relax guidelines in the Ladies Lounge :winkwink:

What I would really like to see here at FINHEAVEN...is player interviews...who needs the Rags...when you have FINHEAVEN!!

miss the roster and depth chart

That's a good Idea, but we would probably have to wait till training camp to see who stays and wins the position battles. In our salary cap page as of now we have I believe 69 players on our roster.

What I liked about Finheaven that the others didn't have was the front page. Please bring it back.

Quick update goals 1a and 1b are to get our frontpage back and to get the FINHEAVEN.COM back. It isn't a question of if, its a question of when.

Back
Top Bottom