Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your favorite Dolphin player of all time?

ricky williams ...... especially when he had the 1853 yards in 02...... it was awesome but then that ******* retired but hes still my fav

my favorites are larry little, jim rilley , trace armstrong, patrick surtain, and randy mcmichael , rob konrad, bob greise, dan marino, o.j. mcduffy , jim mandrich , lamer thomas , and thurman thomas even thogh it was just for a year.

louis oliver

animated sig by darkmistress

ddaysigdmfinalwithlouis-1.gif

i've met marino a couple of times and he was nothing but nice. there's actually a crazy story involving my brother and Dan here in connecticut but it's too long to get into. basically he went out of his way to talk to my brother and give him an autograph when he didn't even ask for one. he just knew that my brother wanted one. i've gotta say marino just for the fact i grew up watching him and everything he did for the fins.
That's awesome man. The reason I say that he is a bad guy is that when I was a kid the Dolphins would come up to Avon Park to play a softball game against the FD. And every year I would look for him and ask the guys that would show where he was. They would say things like "that he is to good for this". They never had anything good to say about him. And I know that it is not right to judge someone through someone elses, but I figured I wouldn't ever get the chance to meet him. But it is nice to hear that he was nice to you and your Bro.

HEY I FORGOT ABOUT THE MAN IRVING FRYAR!!!!! Ex Pat then the man in Miami and then off to I think the Eagles. He was the man back when I was a kid. GO IRVING FRYAR!!!!

Definitely Marino w/out question, then I'd say Zach Thomas...

JT is by far my fav. and the reason he is above Marino is that Dan really isn't a nice guy. But some less known ones would be Oranda Ogulla (sp) and Brian Cox because he was the man when I was a kid. Oh how he hated the BILLS!
You say Dan really isnt a nice guy, but then you plug Brian Cox?
Now that makes a lot of sense :shakeno:

Not sure who you mean by Oranda Ogulla. Oronde Gadsden? Adawale Ogunleye?

Oh, and my favorite?........Aubrey Beavers!
Just kidding, its Marino of course.

Other than Dan...Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Larry Csonka, Crash Jenson, Keith Byars, John Offerdahl, Dwight Stephenson, Richmond Webb/Keith Simms, Pete Stoyonovich.

You say Dan really isnt a nice guy, but then you plug Brian Cox?
Now that makes a lot of sense :shakeno:

Not sure who you mean by Oranda Ogulla. Oronde Gadsden? Adawale Ogunleye?

Oh, and my favorite?........Aubrey Beavers!
Just kidding, its Marino of course.

Other than Dan...Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Larry Csonka, Crash Jenson, Keith Byars, John Offerdahl, Dwight Stephenson, Richmond Webb/Keith Simms, Pete Stoyonovich.
I relized that the fans on this site do nothing but disrespect each other. And I think that we forget sometimes that we are all Fin Fans. And like I stated before the reason I liked Brian Cox was because he hated the BILLS so much. And I also stated later that I am happy that someone stated he is a nice guy. I never met him before and I was going off of what I have heard. :dolphins:

why is everybody getting on each other's case for?? this thread was made so everybody could have fun with it and hopefully bring back some old memories. it also gives us something other than the draft to talk about. so have fun with it everybody, but don't put anybody else down

For me it's Marino, if it wasnt for him who knows what team I would have been a fan of.

After that, Surtain, Zach, and JT are all right there.

If we are doing top 5 I would have to go as follows.
1.Marino
2.Surtain
3.Zach
4.JT
5.Chambers

After Dan Marino? Mark Clayton, Kieth Byars, A.J. Duhe, Jason Taylor, Mark Duper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom