2019 Qb Upgrade Ideas | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Qb Upgrade Ideas

Healthy Tannehill is much better than a JAG, so acquiring a JAG would be a setback for us (in my opinion).

They better not have Tannehill in the building if they think any of these potential college kids I’m seeing today are gonna beat him out in camp.

They aren’t.

This place is so desperate for an “upgrade” they think anyone who spins it in college can beat him out.

They are in for a rude awakening. Tannehills gonna chump change these kids in a head to head.

Take the pay cut let them bring in their mid round or even day 2 clip board holder and find health in 2019.

Or better yet don’t get unlucky with a hit on your throwing arm pulled backwards at the top of your motion.

They better not have Tannehill in the building if they think any of these potential college kids I’m seeing today are gonna beat him out in camp.

They aren’t.

This place is so desperate for an “upgrade” they think anyone who spins it in college can beat him out.

They are in for a rude awakening. Tannehills gonna chump change these kids in a head to head.

Take the pay cut let them bring in their mid round or even day 2 clip board holder and find health in 2019.

Or better yet don’t get unlucky with a hit on your throwing arm pulled backwards at the top of your motion.
Agreed

They aren’t.

Maybe if he understood how to navigate a pocket and anticipate where pressure is coming and had the feel and foot quickness to reset his platform his arm wouldn’t of been in that position to get hurt, kinda like avoiding a sack.

He has to get a lot better in those areas if he’s gonna lead a team to a championship.

Started off badly, sack fumble in the end zone, then 3 and out, way off target. But next two drives he was awesome slinging it around. Killens is some prospect too, the speed in frightening. As for Milton, the kid clearly has "it", someone is going to get a bargain in the draft, his height is gonna drop him further than his talent deserves. His receivers haven't always helped him tonight either.

Its not just his height. He is Like 185 pounds also.

Maybe if he understood how to navigate a pocket and anticipate where pressure is coming and had the feel and foot quickness to reset his platform his arm wouldn’t of been in that position to get hurt, kinda like avoiding a sack.

He has to get a lot better in those areas if he’s gonna lead a team to a championship.

Oh please I saw 5 different qbs hit in that same similar fashion last week alone. That was a timing of contact and location of contact relative to throwing motion thing more than anything else.

His arm was torqued back and beginning to coil and his motion was stopped by downward direct force.

For every college smurf qb you keep throwing out that becomes a player in the nfl there’s about 100 that don’t. That kid tonight looks 5 foot 10ish maybe a buck eighty five and probably 4.8

Its not just his height. He is Like 185 pounds also.

Yeah that’s probably the biggest flag of all of it and I don’t see much room on that frame to carry more.

I mean maybe he comes to the combine if invited at 195 sucking down gallons of water the night before and day of.

He plays to a little too much contact also for the next level. They will kill him at that size unless he slides and loses some of that college run in his game.

Oh please I saw 5 different qbs hit in that same similar fashion last week alone. That was a timing of contact and location of contact relative to throwing motion thing more than anything else.

His arm was torqued back and beginning to coil and his motion was stopped by downward direct force.

For every college smurf qb you keep throwing out that becomes a player in the nfl there’s about 100 that don’t. That kid tonight looks 5 foot 10ish maybe a buck eighty five and probably 4.8

For every smurf I keep throwing out?.. I’m confused..you calling Russel Wilson a smurf? Cause that’s the only smurf I’ve lobbied for TIL this point.

I’m simply looking for a prospect that is underrated with hi upside, so we don’t have to spend a fortune...

Maybe ryan couldn’t of done anything in that specific play but overall the weaknesses are there imo, and happen to be crucial ones.

Haskins should stay in school. Work on his foot speed in his drop and in the pocket. His arm is faster than he processes information. That’s fine in college in the pros they need to be in sync.

He’s a talent no doubt but I’d like to see faster feet and if he goes back to school his process should catch up more with his arm.

Right now he looks like a kid that lives on his arm and the fact his skill talent trumps the other teams every week athletically. Which allows him more windows for what in the pros might be errors but aren’t in college

For every smurf I keep throwing out?.. I’m confused..you calling Russel Wilson a smurf? Cause that’s the only smurf I’ve lobbied for TIL this point.

I’m simply looking for a prospect that is underrated with hi upside, so we don’t have to spend a fortune...

Maybe ryan couldn’t of done anything in that specific play but overall the weaknesses are there imo, and happen to be crucial ones.

Dont bother bro, he's in denial. Hooked fish fight strongest the closer they get to the boat.

Back
Top Bottom