2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread

I'm predicting 7-9. Drawing the AFC West and NFC West this year is a ****ty hand, but the team will be tougher because of it. 9-7 stretch goal.
AFC west isn’t that good, it’s basically just Kansas City. Chargers underachieve every season. NFC West is only slightly better. Cardinals and Rams scare no one.

So we get ZERO primetime games...cool
The game in Jacksonville is a Thursday night game, so that's one primetime game.

I really like this schedule. Only one real cold weather game (week 17 at Buffalo). I was a little tempted to go to New England for the opener, but I think I'll wait a season or two before doing that. Love that we're playing the Jets back to back with a bye sandwiched in there.

This all, of course, hinges on the season playing out in full. I would prefer eliminating the first two preseason games and doing scrimmages against other teams instead. More time to properly open all 32 cities safely (if such a thing is even possible).

Flexible scheduling. Week 16 has three Saturday games I'm pretty sure
In each of Weeks 15 and 16, up to three of five designated matchups will be played on Saturday with the remainder to be played on Sunday. Specific dates and start times for such designated Week 15 and Week 16 matchups will be determined and announced no later than four weeks prior to game day.

Being as optimistic as possible I see 8-8 best case.

More likely 6 or 7 wins.

Followed by another solid FA period and a strong draft and they are a legit playoff contender.

I have tempered expectations in year 2 of our rebuild. That being said, I think our schedule will end up being much easier than it looks now. Outside of the Seahawks, 49ers and Chiefs I see a bunch of teams that clearly regressed during the off-season. The teams that improved, like the Bills or Broncos , didn’t do enough to make them “elite”.

Looks like I will be going to Denver this year.

And I can see Miami finishing with 5 to 6 wins at the end of the season.

As long as there is consistent growth, I have zero issues with it.

Wish the game against Seattle was out her up in the PNW was hoping i could make that one.

Back
Top Bottom