2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Dolphins Schedule Thread

I will take the under if you interested

I’m just taking into account that Flores absolutely loves Fitz for some reason and there’s no reason to rush Tua this year while the projects we drafted at oline progress and gel as a unit. Would I like to see Tua this year?? If he’s healthy hell ya I would! I just don’t think it happens.

That's a weird schedule with all those games in a row against west coast teams. Start the season on the road and end up on the road too. The NFL never do us any favors with the schedule.

ya think?

You can bet that's NOT the case with the Cheats.
For real I could see us starting like 1-5 but ending around 6-10.......also, pretty much play the jets back to back with the bye week in the middle of it. Has that ever happen before?

For real I could see us starting like 1-5 but ending around 6-10.......also, pretty much play the jets back to back with the bye week in the middle of it. Has that ever happen before?

Don't know if ever happened but totally ridiculous!

Makes you wonder on the "decision making process"

and what's the primary objective?

Don't know if ever happened but totally ridiculous!

Makes you wonder on the "decision making process"

and what's the primary objective?
I do remember one year when we had to play KC twice in one year during the regular season which is not supposed to happen.

I do remember one year when we had to play KC twice in one year during the regular season which is not supposed to happen.
1989. Played them twice in the last four weeks. Both close games, but we lost' em both and missed the playoffs. Finished 8-8. I remember Clayton dropped a fourth down pass when we were marching to end one of those games.

That Houston Texans schedule looks very encouraging for the Dolphins. Lots of Twitter folks pointing that out on the internet.

that's exactly how I see it playing out this season

Back
Top Bottom