2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

ANYTHING makes more sense than Skylar Thompson.

If you wanted a QB, Howell was staring at you in R4.

In R7, you have West as a developmental C, Rasheed Walker as a developmental RT, Kevin Austin or Justyn Ross as other big WRs, Wydermeyer at TE, Gunter at Edge, Haskell Garrett as an inside rusher, a bunch of camp RBs to see if one pops, etc......there's so many other ways to have gone to take a shot in the dark. Thompson makes zero sense to me.

I would give back our wr and qb and take that punter and anyone else you want

well you know the story... Grier just couldn't wait to be Grier.

that pick is like a middle finger to R7.

we be too good to pick **** that far down...

:rolleyes:

Perfect summation, agreed.

Throwing darts blindly is one thing, but just taking the darts and tossing them in the trash while leaving the bar is something else altogether.

He is no where close to being the QB Tua is. I understood the first three picks but this pick does seem questionable unless they were just making sure they would have an extra arm in training camp.
Where did I say he was close? I am saying he is the same type of QB. As a back up that is what you are looking for. No illusions that he is the next Tua. Just feel that he should be a good back. One recruiting magazine (Lindy) Has him as a sleeper to watch.

Only a handful of picks left before the draft wraps up. We can then look at potential UDFAs. Za'Quandre White stands out as a perfect RB project for McDaniel.

Mr irrelevant should be Ross. That way he’s either the most legendary Mr irrelevant of all time or he gets paralyzed and lives up to the pick. Either way it works and he gets to go to Disney.

Back
Top Bottom