3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3ypc 1.13: Jarvis Landry, Red Flags

In this hypothetical scenario, are we getting each of these guys fully healthy coming out of college? Because, yeah, uhh, I'm going to have to agree with PhishyPhishy on this one.

He'll do OK. Will he play up to that insane contract? I would have to guess that he absolutely will not.

I think a bigger issue for Landry right now is something CK already brought up. Cleveland is headed for QB controversy explosion, and Landry appears to be throwing in with Tyrod Taylor, a quarterback that I don't think is very well suited for his skill-set.

Cleveland has a better overall roster than Miami. Dorsey, has done more in 6 months to better their roster than Tannenbaum has done in 3 years in Miami. We’re going to see it on game day. And, will be embarrassing to watch as a fin fan.

Will they use him like Miami did, nope. But, he’s the best at his position. Miami needs more guys like that.

Cleveland has a better overall roster than Miami. Dorsey, has done more in 6 months to better their roster than Tannenbaum has done in 3 years in Miami. We’re going to see it on game day. And, will be embarrassing to watch as a fin fan.

Will they use him like Miami did, nope. But, he’s the best at his position. Miami needs more guys like that.

Not even close, There isn't 1 position on their entire team that is better than ours since Thomas retired. They do have a lot of young talent, but our depth is better at every single position on the field, except QB but Tannehill is much better than a rookie and T-mobile lol. This is a deep Dolphins team, and it will make the playoffs. The Browns will improve (how could they not) but they still have a long way to go, and Juice is only going to help so much. Gordon is even more important than Juice, and he hasn't played in forever but at least he's fast. They don't have quality depth like we do at WR, or DE, or any position on the field which is why they will still pretty much suck, especially with T-mobile who is a terrible pocket passer.

Last edited:
Not even close, There isn't 1 position on their entire team that is better than ours since Thomas retired. They do have a lot of young talent, but our depth is better at every single position on the field, except QB but Tannehill is much better than a rookie and T-mobile lol. This is a deep Dolphins team, and it will make the playoffs. The Browns will improve (how could they not) but they still have a long way to go, and Juice is only going to help so much. Gordon is even more important than Juice, and he hasn't played in forever but at least he's fast. They don't have quality depth like we do at WR, or DE, or any position on the field which is why they will still pretty much suck, especially with T-mobile who is a terrible pocket passer.

I heard Tyrod is much better than Tannehill..... LOL

I heard Tyrod is much better than Tannehill..... LOL

Only last year, because Tannehill didn't play lol. I've been following T-mobile since his days at VT since my brother went there, and I'm honestly surprised he's had this much success at the NFL level because even back at VT he wasn't very good. He's never been a quality pocket passer though, unfortunately Buffalo was smart to move on, and CLE way overpaid like they did with Jarvis (we were desperate to get rid of him, would have taken even less I bet haha). How Cleveland passed on Wentz and Watson is still beyond me, hopefully their new hot shot GM basically fired all of their scouts.

With all the Tannehill shade from Landry, I wonder if he had a hand in the decision to not keep him around. Landry seems like a salty ex. Glad Tannehill is taking the high road and acting like a professional in all of this.

With the fact that I'd take Dorsey over Tannenbaum in a heartbeat, that is still not a fair apples to apples assessment.

No other GM would have had half the cap flexibility and come in with even half the treasure trove of draft picks that Dorsey benefited from when joining the Browns. If anyone is to get credit for that, or blame for being such a bad team and amassing even more and better picks, it would be Sashi Brown who tried to emulate Sam Hinkie's "process" with the Philly 76ers and suffered the same fate. Dorsey deserves no more credit if he ends up fielding a good team than did Brian Coangelo!!! And if you think about it, the Browns, in order to make a spash after going 1-31 and retaining the same losing HC, only got to over-pay Landry because of Sashi Brown's parsimony.

Hell given the exceptional and league-rarified circumstances Dorsey walked into, even TBum couldn't have ****ed it up and Grier, whom I'm developing an appreciation for, probably would have done as well as Dorsey.

Yes, his low ypr stats hurt his overall value. But is that a product of his system, double teamed, poor QB play, poor o-line, etc or a poor reflection on him?

Landry was not double teamed. What are you talking about?? Seriously, can you please post GIFs or links to youtube highlights confirming that he was double teamed?

There!!! Right there is that little shed of doubt you people have of Landry...that’s why he’s still relevant to Miami fanatics. You know he’s great and Miami may have f’d Up. Just a matter of time until you catch up with the reality that losing him over the alternatives was a mistake.

Dude, you absolutely lost every shred of credibility when your only response to fact based stats.....was a comeback consisting of a lecture on when to capitalize the letter "I". You should really go ahead and let it go.

Especially when you start making claims about someone that was the best receiver the team had since Duper....that cannot be backed up with anything other than your opinion being thrust at us as fact.

Landry was not double teamed. What are you talking about?? Seriously, can you please post GIFs or links to youtube highlights confirming that he was double teamed?

No, nobody can. Bc they don't exist.

No doubt someone will find the once or twice in his entire 4 years where an extra person was near him inside the 10 or some other short yardage cramped environment but nobody double teamed him as a practice. That's just absurd to try to push him like he's Calvin Johnson or something.

Back
Top Bottom