8-12-18 Training Camp Day 11 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-12-18 Training Camp Day 11

@AdamHBeasley: McCain on the boundary. Fitzpatrick in the slot. Interesting!

play our first round pick of of position? play the most expensive slot cb in the league out of postion? great work from the front office at cb

where to begin...

1. McCain is not the most expensive slot corner in the NFL...
2. McCain played boundary last year and did well (Chris Harris does this as well, plays boundary and slot)
3. Minkah is an excellent slot player (played it most of his snaps his last year at Alabama

Why is it a bad thing that we are trying to get our best players on the field all at the same time?

where to begin...

2. McCain played boundary last year and did well (Chris Harris does this as well, plays boundary and slot)
3. Minkah is an excellent slot player (played it most of his snaps his last year at Alabama

Why is it a bad thing that we are trying to get our best players on the field all at the same time?
Uk can't help but be negative about the front office lol

He probably didn't know Minkah was the best slot corner in college last year. That some guys think he's better off at corner. I see no reason he can't do both like Mathieu does

Last edited:
I am encouraged that the coaches would at least try something after this crappy training camp and game.

Still though. McTyer must be disappointing too

From what I've heard McTyer is doing fine, but not well enough to lock up job. They're trying things out as well as Bobby says he doesn't want to be just a slot, and Minkah can play slot so trying to see if it's a possibility.

Also sounds like Parker may be in dog house.

What compensation do you guys think we could get for Parker?

It is things like this, giving straight information without an agenda or click-bait spin, that makes me interested in what Omar says. If he were to keep doing things like this, I could tolerate him. Unfortunately, his pre-season tweets life at camp are absolutely the best part of w hat he offers. But, if he could offer this more often, he would have a much larger following, IMHO.

where to begin...

Need to get best players on the field together who are fundamentally sound- I agree. Im not sure McCain can play alot of boundary effectively but others are.

If I am the O coordinator and come at me with that look Im running it at you- especially with how we are up the middle.

We better score more points this year.

Back
Top Bottom