A gem on Jay from Alex | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A gem on Jay from Alex

I guess the Jay supporters are now trying to say that Jay struggled because he has no WRs to throw to.

TALK IS CHEAP!!!!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Well, its good to see some so called Dol-Fans are actually football fans as well, and actually understand the game(A.J., InFinsible,87etc.)! I, the so called CLOWN, am tired of the unwavering battle to educate the ignorant! Fans throwing hissy fits because they cant get a high priced QB to fold under pressure! Its unbelievable, here we had the hands down greatest QB ever to play the game(Marino) and never got it done, not because he lacked QB skills, but because the supporting cast was never up to snuff! And its still a point to be made that Kurt Warner is better than Jay Fiedler!? So F'in what, the Rams dont win because Warner is better than most QB's in the NFL, they win because they have the most team chemistry, and the WILL! Guys like Iceblizzard, and the great Phinmaster, will never get it! There are a few others on here too, who shared the short yellow bus! The simple THOUGHT that an INT is strictly the QB's fault further lets me know, you dont know what you're talking about! Dude had the nerve to say something about Fiedler being the culprit in the first place, in order to be the hero, then saying we dont expect much out of the QB. Excuse me sir, but what do you expect outta WR's. Booyeah, go back to the tape(raider Game), and you look a little closer, and tell me young CC shoudnt have at least attempted to knock that ball away! You cant! Same situation on at least a dozen other bad throws. Jays no Marino and damn sure aint no savior, but if you know anything about the sport, you would know he's for damn sure a FOOTBALL PLAYER! 'Nuff said!!
First of all , WATCH that RAIDER tape again. Who's fault was it when Fiedler gave the Raiders 10 points?? Remember the nice throw to Anthony Dorsett? Secondly, about my knowledge of football. Let me educate you!! I have either played or coached football for over 20 years now!While coaching high school, I have coached over 5 D-1 kids through the years!! And yes I was on the offensive side of the ball! I actually have a kid coming out this year from LSU! ROHAN DAVEY! Who I believe is already better than YOUR FIEDLER! Finally, I have been to every Home Dolphin game LIVE, plus one in Buffalo!While you watch tv from your little hole there in CALI. They don't show you the receivers Feidler misses,overthrows, and underthrows there Mr. armchair Quarterback!! I forgot more football than you know! Fiedler better than Warner?? No more questioning your honor!!!:evil:

Here is a little stat for you PHINFAN4LIFE, Jay Fiedler has 7 touchdowns and 27 interceptions against playoff teams. Like Lamar, his only few great games are against lousy teams(the Bills, Titans.)

P.S.: Just because somebody doesn't praise an average quarterback doesn't make them ignorant or mean that they know nothing about football.

FOR finsmaster1354

After reading all your B.S. and what PHINFANFORLIFE has posted I really agree with FINFANFORLIFE!! You talk about who Fiedler was throwing too when he was picked by Dorsett, who gives a ****! They won the game. Who was Favre throwing to when he was picked 6 times in one game, manning with his 22+ ints all year, Warner in the Super Bowl, etc. My point is people make mistakes, and most of you people have just been apoiled by Marino for so many years. Brady isn't any better than Jay and still won a Super Bowl!! So what you coches 5 D-1 kids over the years, what does that prove about you knowing the NFL?? Who cares about Davey?? You also coach in Florida where talent is born, but if your so damn good why aren't you in the NFL or College coaching?? Your pin-pointing mistakes Jay made throughout the year, and are not comparing them to anyone else in the league. JAY DID THIS WRONG, JAY DID THAT WRONG, JAY SHOULDA RAN, JAY SHOULD THREW....Every mistake Jay has made, EVERY other QB in the league has made MORE THAN 2 or 3 TIMES!! JAY is a quality starting QB in this league! GRANTED HE IS NO MARINO, BUT HE HIS JAY FIEDLER, and he is a better QB than everyone on this board!!

Re: MR. NFL SCOUT!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354

We'll see there PLAYER EVALUATOR!!!! Like you Know?? :lol:

Remember, he is in college. Not the pros. Jay is in the pros. You do not know how he is going to pan out. Jay has proved he can lead this team, and he is improving. Don't expect him to be Dan Marino. Nobody is that good. Fiedler is a solid starting QB in the NFL. Just like Davey was in College.

Another Dolphins debate thread

I guess from reading these posts that some of you guys are saying, "Fiedler is just as capable as any starting QB in the league", and others are saying "He's a quality backup, but not a starter." And it seems like others are saying, "Let's just do the best with what we got, and what we got is Fiedler." Being happy with Fiedler isn't wrong, and neither is wishing you had somebody else. I personally wouldn't mind a change in several offensive positions, because a bad team takes more than just one person. Let's just see what happens on Draft day.

By the way, I personally claim this smilie as mine.:rocker:

Re: FOR finsmaster1354

Originally posted by chambers84
After reading all your B.S. and what PHINFANFORLIFE has posted I really agree with FINFANFORLIFE!! You talk about who Fiedler was throwing too when he was picked by Dorsett, who gives a ****! They won the game. Who was Favre throwing to when he was picked 6 times in one game, manning with his 22+ ints all year, Warner in the Super Bowl, etc. My point is people make mistakes, and most of you people have just been apoiled by Marino for so many years. Brady isn't any better than Jay and still won a Super Bowl!! So what you coches 5 D-1 kids over the years, what does that prove about you knowing the NFL?? Who cares about Davey?? You also coach in Florida where talent is born, but if your so damn good why aren't you in the NFL or College coaching?? Your pin-pointing mistakes Jay made throughout the year, and are not comparing them to anyone else in the league. JAY DID THIS WRONG, JAY DID THAT WRONG, JAY SHOULDA RAN, JAY SHOULD THREW....Every mistake Jay has made, EVERY other QB in the league has made MORE THAN 2 or 3 TIMES!! JAY is a quality starting QB in this league! GRANTED HE IS NO MARINO, BUT HE HIS JAY FIEDLER, and he is a better QB than everyone on this board!!
You can say what you want, I am very proud of my track record, and I don't think I know more than anyone else!PHIN4LIFE was attacking me about being clueless about the game!To put it simply, I just don't believe in Jay!IT'S MY OPINION! THAT'S MY RIGHT!!I have watched Jay alot this year, LIVE at practices and games!I am sorry, he DOESN'T impress me! I don't buy into the TRENT DILFER Theory! Where you don't need a GREAT QB for Super results! Jay is mediocre and makes mistakes at crucial times! As for Rohan Davey, I think he has the potential to be special! I AM VERY PROUD I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO COACH HIM!! When you coach 5 young men that make it to the next level, IT IS SPECIAL!! Appearantly, you don't know anything about that! The only thing you know is HOW GOOD FIEDLER IS!!!:lol:

Jay is only a 1 or 2 year solution, Rohan Davey would be a great pick up. He impressed the hell out of me whenever I saw him play. What round is he projected to go in ?

Oh, I attacked you! I never once put you down for your opinion. We simply had a difference of opinion. It wasnt until you referred to me as a clown, that I pointed out your ATTENTION DEFECIT DISORDER towards the game of football. Just seems like you have a closed mind about the Dolphins situation. I can relate to you not feeling Jay, like you mentioned, I am from Killa Kali, and I get flak for that(Fiedler) all day everyday! Its just that your dislike for Fiedler is so strong, you refuse to see the other side of the coin. Just like Booyeah, he actually believed that I was putting down Chambers for my comments on the Dorsett pick. You guys are so blinded by FIEDLER RAGE, you take a simple fact and twist turn it everywhich way from Sunday. No, Booyeah, I am not putting down CC. You are absolutely right, he is just about the only offensive fire that we had last year, no denying that!! And I never once asked you to praise anyone! Hell, I dont praise Jay, I simply see him for what he is, a good, not great QB, and a helluva FOOTBALL PLAYER. Back to my boy Phinmaster, being involved in football for the last 20 years is great, Im actually glad to hear it, but that doesnt make you the MECCA of football knowledge. Mike Martz has been in it for way longer than that, and he still couldnt figure out why his game plan was so ineffective against the patriots! Its not always what you know, its how you apply it! Hope that made sense to ya! Holla back! Go DOLPHINS!

.....................And another thing, you might be right, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ALOT OF FOOTBALL, but I guarantee you ~you never knew more about the game than me! Maybe just as much but never more! What are you talking about, they dont show the overthrows, the underthrows, and the missed receivers, thats exactly what they show. Thing of it is, they even show when the elite QB's do it. As for me, I would love to sit hear and share all of my football accolades with the board, but since you've made it into a p!ss!n contest, I dont want to be viewed as a show off! I'll just say that I've had my hayday as well. An armchair QB, I'll never be, I'll leave that to you and the rest of the Jay bashers! And my Hole here in Kali is fully equipped with DirecTV's Sunday ticket, so while you're there in beautiful South Florida hating on one QB, Im at the crib, watch'em all, and you know what I've learned from such a plethora of football; even though Jay can p!ss me off too, I would only trade him for less than a handful of other QB's in the league! Believe Dat! Holla!

Re: Another Dolphins debate thread

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I guess from reading these posts that some of you guys are saying, "Fiedler is just as capable as any starting QB in the league", and others are saying "He's a quality backup, but not a starter." And it seems like others are saying, "Let's just do the best with what we got, and what we got is Fiedler." Being happy with Fiedler isn't wrong, and neither is wishing you had somebody else. I personally wouldn't mind a change in several offensive positions, because a bad team takes more than just one person. Let's just see what happens on Draft day.

By the way, I personally claim this smilie as mine.:rocker:

What, are you outta weed?
That is the most sensible post I have ever read from you Jaydog.;) :lol: :lol:
:rocker: :band: Rock on, Dog!

I am personally glad the Jay thing is now done. He is signed, hate him or love him, and we can move on.

Back
Top Bottom