Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores

I know Tannehills ball placement would have been better. That mucb I know

But it’s all water under the bridge now

The Patriot defense has been masterful all year with their stunts and blitzes.

Best Patriot defense during their Super Bowl era of dominance. Better than ever. I hope Flores had something to do with this domination. Patricia always looked like a clown. Flores has risen up the ranks and just put on a clinic. I'm officially jacked up for him.

No way is it their best defense in the Super Bowl era. They did get lit up by the Chiefs in the 2nd half of the AFC Championship game. The early 2000’s Patriots Super Bowl teams had better defenses than this one.

Goff was garbage. He left an easy TD on the field. Later he takes a deep shot to a covered guy when another WR was deep in the middle and wide open. His reads were late, he took awful sacks sometimes holding the ball too long. The moment was way too big for him. His play somewhat reminded me of the late David Woodley’s SB game vs the Skins. Just couldn’t move the offense at all. Rams D put on a clinic as well. NE got in the RZ just once all game. Shame as that was a championship performance in its own right.

I know Tannehills ball placement would have been better. That mucb I know

But it’s all water under the bridge now

Tannehills never even played in a playoff game but you know his ball placement would have been better in the super bowl.

Homerism at its finest right there.

Tonight I noticed romo didn’t say Flores in the ear of his defenders til 15 seconds left on tbe play clock but instead he said belichicks. Would have liked to have heard Flores name.

I just don’t think there’s much to read into this guys calling signals. Belichick the puppet master.

Tannehills never even played in a playoff game but you know his ball placement would have been better in the super bowl.

Homerism at its finest right there.

It isn’t hard to project ball placement from the pocket. Provided the guys got a body of work to reference.

Goff is usually more consistent than we saw tonight so I’m sure the scale of the moment got to him a little bit

Tonight I noticed romo didn’t say Flores in the ear of his defenders til 15 seconds left on tbe play clock but instead he said belichicks. Would have liked to have heard Flores name.

I just don’t think there’s much to read into this guys calling signals. Belichick the puppet master.

Agreed! Flores has a diverse resume and I like that. I wish I wasn’t hearing about personnel decisions being made without him being in the building yet. However, NE has been running Belechick’s defensive scheme for 20 years now. Everybody knows that right?

Agreed! Flores has a diverse resume and I like that. I wish I wasn’t hearing about personnel decisions being made without him being in the building yet. However, NE has been running Belechick’s defensive scheme for 20 years now. Everybody knows that right?

I just don’t think it has mucb bearing good or bad showing on what kind of head coach he will be.

Especially if he’s gonna defer to his coordinators. Seems like those hires would be critical

For all of you taking a dump on Goff here's a fun stat for you:

He was the same age tonight in the super bowl as Tannehill was his rookie season in Miami.

This is what developing a young QB looks like.

Doesn’t matter what age Goff is. For tonight he was the worst player on that field

Is what it is. His execution as a whole was lousy. Doesn’t mean he won’t be better next year or going forward but for tonight he was just bad.

I’m sure he is gonna own it. The qb execution was poor

Back
Top Bottom