Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Actually Kind Of Excited About Flores

You could put Hennehill back there instead of Brady and the results would be the same. When you have Ernie Adams in your ear telling you what the defense is going to do, you are going to look a lot better than you are. In the unlikely event that any of the other 27 teams had drafted Brady, he would have been a three or four year backup and then out of the league. Some other no name would be getting all this phony goat praise.

They went 5-11 in 2000 with Drew Bledsoe who was a veteran QB (and was not a no-name) and than started 0-3 in 2001 until Brady was forced to play and the rest is history.

I disagree. RT could probably outrun Goff

Tanny hasnt beat anyone to make to the playoffs i dont see any reason he suddenly would turn herculean. he would have been like a jumping bean back there trying to get a pass off.

No doubt that superbowl performance was hella impressive. It seems like we were talking about how the NE defense was TERRIBLE just earlier this year? I'm not sure who was unhealthy or who got healthy but sure seems like coaching played a huge role in the turnaround.

They went 5-11 in 2000 with Drew Bledsoe who was a veteran QB (and was not a no-name) and than started 0-3 in 2001 until Brady was forced to play and the rest is history.

The Spygate book explains this. The Cheatriots did not figure out the signal hacking system until the last preseason game that year. It likely was a work in progress throughout the regular season. Prior to that season, Bellicheck was like most of his coordinators who went on to be a head coach. He had one winning season and the others he won 6, 7, 7, 5 and 5 games. Ernie Adams is the true GOAT. Brady and Bellicheck are just along for the ride.

The Spygate book explains this. The Cheatriots did not figure out the signal hacking system until the last preseason game that year. It likely was a work in progress throughout the regular season. Prior to that season, Bellicheck was like most of his coordinators who went on to be a head coach. He had one winning season and the others he won 6, 7, 7, 5 and 5 games. Ernie Adams is the true GOAT. Brady and Bellicheck are just along for the ride.
I need to read this book.

I wonder how the Bengals and their fans are feeling today after that game. Zac Taylor next McVay or next McNay. :lol:

I'm in a wait and see at this point. We're about to find out how much it was Flores and how much it was BB. To be fair it could be a little bit of both but BB has come up with some great game plans over the years so we'll see what Flores has learn and if he can actually apply it here.

I need to read this book.

Here are two interviews with the author of the Spygate book

Here is Mike Francesa pointing out to some clown Patriots fan that Spygate happened and that in the 2002 Super Bowl the Rams figured out in the second half that their signals were being stolen and they changed their play calls. As soon as they did that, they scored two touchdowns after being shut down the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom