Adam Gase - Coach Of The Year - What? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase - Coach Of The Year - What?

Brock went 5-2 starting for Denver in 2015 and helped them secure home field advantage in AFC Championship which led to a Super Bowl victory that year. When you just make stuff up to support your opinion you loose all credibility IMO.

Your not really going to try to compare that Denver team and defense to this crap are you? Nobody wanted BO- remember? Most thought he wouldn’t even make it out of Training camp.

And as far as the other points people are making about Gase- depends how much he really has control on personnel, which we dont know. No way you could expect any better from this team and roster, and that was before all the injuries when alot thought we were the worst in the leauge or close.

That was a team that won the super bowl after he was benched. Do you think we are working with that here after the injuries?

No but your statement was false. He helped beat NE that year which allowed Peyton to play at home in playoffs. He has a Super Bowl ring and was a big part of Denver winning that year. 5-2 is well above what any backup is expected to do. Give that damn man some credit.

People here have blinders on. The rest of the world looks at what he is doing this year in amazement. The guy is a really good coach if you put your emotions to the side and just look at it.

What are we supposed to be looking at exactly? We have been terrible and appear to be getting worse! We have one of the worst offences and and one of the worst defenses in the league.

Your not really going to try to compare that Denver team and defense to this crap are you? Nobody wanted BO- remember? Most thought he wouldn’t even make it out of Training camp.

And as far as the other points people are making about Gase- depends how much he really has control on personnel, which we dont know. No way you could expect any better from this team and roster, and that was before all the injuries when alot thought we were the worst in the leauge or close.

Never made any comparisons. Just stated that the dudes post was wrong and that BO had done well starting before. Definitely different story here.

Defense of Gase is only a little less infuriating than the defense of Richt in my Facebook groups.

Both stink at playcalling and have a supportive fanbase that remembers so much of the bad times until ANY drop of success seems like a glass of ice water to a person in hell.

It makes me think of a dog abused 7 days a week by an owner...gets a new owner and is only a used 5 days a week (and fed).

No but your statement was false. He helped beat NE that year which allowed Peyton to play at home in playoffs. He has a Super Bowl ring and was a big part of Denver winning that year. 5-2 is well above what any backup is expected to do. Give that damn man some credit.

Fair enough.

That reminds me. Where's that old "Locke is smarter than all of you" (or something like that) thread? That was a classic. :lol:

LOL probably in bigbry’s locker. That was the best punishment for losing in fantasy I’ve ever had.

What's your prediction? I think a 9-7 finish is possible with the opponents remaining.

8-8ish would be my guess. We have 2 games against the Bills to get us to 7 wins, and then we’re going to win one of these that we’re not supposed to, probably Jacksonville. Normally I’d say NE in Miami, but after all the media play last season about how Miami owns NE at home, Brady and Belichick are going to make sure to win this one.

Sure, if you just look at the 5-4 record, you say “wow, the Dolphins are over .500 after losing their starting QB”.

But if you actually watch the games, you see the same terrible play-calling over and over again, you see the backup tackles getting roasted repeatedly, you see Parker being a healthy scratch, you see Drake being under-utilized, you see an incompetent defensive coordinator (hand-picked by Gase), and on and on and on.
And inability to score in Q1

8-8ish would be my guess. We have 2 games against the Bills to get us to 7 wins, and then we’re going to win one of these that we’re not supposed to, probably Jacksonville. Normally I’d say NE in Miami, but after all the media play last season about how Miami owns NE at home, Brady and Belichick are going to make sure to win this one.
Optimistic. We are more than capable of losing to Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom