Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase Needs To Go!!! Immediately!!!

IDK if this is accurate, but Gase is 7-17 on the road and 14 of those losses are blowouts.
If only the NFL scheduled is for 16 Nationally televised night games, we'd have the number 1 pick in the next year's draft.

I have a theory on this. I may be wrong, but it's like he doesn't evne want to be associated with Burke and his defense. Like he's walking away while Burke's unit is on the field as to tell everyone, "Hey I'm doing offense over here, all that mess on the field is on Burke."
A HC coaches the team, not just one unit.

Except for the fact that the offense is a mess, too.

Ask Frank Gore.

I agree Gore shouldn't have as many touches as he does, Drake is more dynamic...But having a 35 year old running back with over 700 yards, almost averaging 5 ypc is and he has 1 recieving td in the year...which is 3 behind Landry so....

Not going for it on 4th and 3 at their 45 down twenty one is like what Lombardi critiqued on him in the Colts game: 'calling a draw on 3rd and ten; its like he's stuck in the 80's.'

In the 80's it might have been acceptable to punt there. In this day and age you probably should never punt there, let alone down 21.

Also not sure what the thinking is going for it on 4th and 20 down four scores with less than 4 minutes left or whatever. It would be one thing if you're rushing to the line actually trying to get back into it but we're doing it while letting the clock run almost all the way down. Makes no sense.

He was our leading reciever the past few years and we pretty much ended with 7-8 wins, wow...that's amazing
We also had Tannehill as QB...He hasn't been a winner since his high school days.

Landry should win an award for best safey blanket....

We also had Tannehill as QB...He hasn't been a winner since his high school days.

Landry should win an award for best safey blanket....

Which is what he is in Cleveland...hmmm...without Tannehill feeding him the ball so much he wouldn't have gotten paid as well as he did...

Which is what he is in Cleveland...hmmm...without Tannehill feeding him the ball so much he wouldn't have gotten paid as well as he did...
Well he did, and he also would have been the leading WR on this team...

It could be that Gase is better at designing plays than calling them. The package that he put together to maximize Wilson's skills was impressive for example. The same thing was done to maximize Grant, those were very cool plays. Designing plays is a whole other skill set. That may very well be what he is best at. He is a weird play caller, not a fan, mostly.

i think he's a helluva play designer not caller. put his playbook in a competent offensive coordinators hands and I think we'd be alright. im sure he has plenty of plays in that book designed for when its guaranteed RT is going to get blitzed, instead he calls for plays that take 3 seconds to develop.

1) give up play calling duties, hand the playbook over to someone and let AG just worry about flow of game
2) bring in some people that aren't his friends that will challenge his decisions
3) get a new DC
4) pray 6 times a day for no injury problems in 2019

I agree Gore shouldn't have as many touches as he does, Drake is more dynamic...But having a 35 year old running back with over 700 yards, almost averaging 5 ypc is and he has 1 recieving td in the year...which is 3 behind Landry so....

Ironically I think he has less rushing TDs than Landry.

Gase has no coaching guts...Seriously when was the last time he went for it on 4th down from anywhere? He will punt even if the net field position gave up will be 15 yds or less.

Im over him...N E X T

Back
Top Bottom