Adam Gase "obsessed With Josh Rosen" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase "obsessed With Josh Rosen"

It’s called independent research, which is what teams and others do as well, rather than simply reading what Walter says.

I have done my own independent researching. The findings are that your posts are lacking in sanity.

Ehhh. The guy he reminds me of most is Rodgers. Obviously not a direct comparison.
dont see it man. rosen is not a leader. I know someone in the UCLA athletic dept. and he says the guys around there dont like the kid

Oof,

If Rosen and either Smith or James is there, I'd be listening for that phone.

This is going to be the longest 9 days ever.

Think positively, it's only 6 days of actual awake time.

Or

Better yet, Just think Cleveland is on the clock but has 219 hours to make the pick.

I liked it back in the day when the first pick would sign before the draft. And sometimes the second guy. I say that now of course. I am sure 10 years ago I was bitching about the picks being announced ahead of time.

I love Rosen. He’s a cerebral QB that can make all the throws on the field, has good feet, and has an uncanny ability in scanning the field to make the right reads. Also, he looks like a natural fit for Adam Gase’s offense and the philosophy behind it.

The only thing that worries me is the concussion history. Despite that, if Rosen falls to pick #11, I would run the card up there and draft the kid - unless the Dolphins get an offer that they can’t refuse. There’s so many different variables that could happen.

It’s going to be interesting how this plays out.

That's the type of trade where you tune out of the team for ..... a while

Obsessed with a guy who’s one concussion away from early retirement? I’m not buying it for a second.
To be fair, everybody in the NFL is a possible injury away from an early retirement.

Anyway, I'm fine with Gase being obsessed with Rosen as long as he doesn't act on the impulse of the trade it would take to move up from 11 to 5 if that involves RT, James, and the 11th pick. Waaaayyyyyy too much.

This "former scout" at least has nothing good to say about Darnold.....ouch!:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/04/nfl_draft_2018_ex-scout_blasts_sam_darnold_calls_u.html

"Darnold, he's like a cow on ice,'' Dan Shonka told the New York Post. "His footwork is all over the place. His feet in the pocket are embarrassing. When you turn the ball over [35 times] in 26 games, you're intellectually dishonest when you're talking about bringing in Sam Darnold as your next savior. This guy opens his hands over the ball, it just drops out when he's in the pocket. If you look at his film, they talk about his accuracy. Actually it's his receivers making great catches for him, laying out for the ball or going high. I'm not saying he's never going to be a quarterback, but right now he's a long way away.''

Back
Top Bottom