After watching more film.... Rank the 3 WRs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After watching more film.... Rank the 3 WRs

How do you rank the 3 WRs....

• 1 Chase.... 2 Smith...... 3 Waddle

Votes: 70 30.0%
  • 1 Chase.... 2 Waddle..... 3 Smith

Votes: 55 23.6%
  • 1 Smith..... 2 Chase..... 3 Waddle

Votes: 65 27.9%
  • 1 Smith..... 2 Waddle.... 3 Chase

Votes: 23 9.9%
  • 1 Waddle.. 2 Chase.... 3 Smith

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • 1 Waddle.. 2 Smith.... 3 Chase

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters
But you can find that at the end of the 2nd with Guys like Moore. I’m sorry but these type of guys don’t usually go top 10

You may be right and I’m not even advocating we pick at #6 but there is a tremendous gap between Waddle and guys like Moore.

Waddle is a receiver with tremendous athletic ability, Moore and many of the next tier have tremendous athletic ability who just happen to play receiver.

This is where you and the Dolphins differ due to their strategy. Those trades happened because they are not in love with only Pitts if at all or only in love with any other players. They have 3 or 4 they want to target.

Just because some are over infatuated with Pitts doesn't mean the team has to be.
You don’t know who they want and don’t want...your speculating.

I’m simply stating their is only one special unicorn receiver in this draft and it’s Kyle Pitts...it’s not about me or anybody else being over infatuated....the world is acknowledging his superiority in this draft and to miss out on him is a mistake.

I’m simply stating their is only one special unicorn receiver in this draft and it’s Kyle Pitts...it’s not about me or anybody else being over infatuated....the world is acknowledging his superiority in this draft and to miss out on him is a mistake.
The world. lol I can speculate they aren't sold on Pitts or they would have stayed at 3.

As much as I would like Pitts I almost hope we draft Smith now due to the hyperbole from some on here.

Last edited:
Just finished a John Grisham book. It was good.
There’s not many draft boards that don’t have Pitts ranked higher than the other receivers.

You can find quality receivers into the 2nd round and beyond... you won’t find a Pitts!

It's weird how fast the conversation degrades when talking about WR in draft. Kinda like mindless animals...interesting to say the least.

I look forward to the day after the draft, when we once again become one as we stand behind those in Dolphin jerseys whomever they may be.

Last edited:
I honestly can’t decide between Chase and Smith. To me they are 1a and 1b, waddle is 2

All three would make good pro no doubt. I look at it from Dolphins stand point. Who fits our offense the best?

Right now, Fuller is our only speedy deep option. And he is a one year borrow. Therefore I would take Waddle if I am Grier.

I’d like to thank Houston for opportunity to draft Kyle Pitts at #3....and I hope another Dolphin trade down blunder doesn’t make us have to settle for one of those 3....but Chase is the clear choice in that scenario. Smith and Waddle have different strengths and weaknesses...it’s what the Dolphins feel they need most...

he's speculating but you're not?

While I agree, just because the "world" loves Pitts doesn't mean Miami is.

I've flip-flopped from what my opinion was a few months ago. Now I'd prefer Chase to Smith, with that said I would be ecstatic with either. I personally wouldn't be terribly happy with Waddle at 6. I totally agree that he has a rare skillset but I'm just not crazy about taking someone so raw at the position this high.

Also, I know I'm the minority here but I'd be happier with Chase than I would be with Pitts. No doubt Pitts is a tremendous prospect but I feel more comfortable with the production from Chase.
Not sure he’s “raw” he actually was outproducing smith before he got hurt.

Back
Top Bottom