Akeem Spence To The Fins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence To The Fins

1. we need help NOW on our DL.

2. a 7th round pick is a crapshoot at best, and even if they make the team, likely takes a year or two to develop.

3. The fins get a PROVEN COMMODITY that can help RIGHT NOW and can play 6
or 8 more years in exchange for a 7th rounder?

and some complain about giving up a pick?

whoa!!! :thumbsdown

Exactly! Some fans just don't know how to be happy.

The same people who said they'd break things if Vea was drafted are complaining about trading a 7th for a rotational dt? What gives?

Since people don't seem to read what I wrote, let me reiterate: I do not care about the 7 th rd pick! We overpayed for a marginal player. We should have gave him the league minimum and let him work into a better contract. His base salary is 2.575mil. That is too much for a player that is fourth player in the defensive line rotation.

We traded for him. We didn't have a say in the contract, or a way to get him at league minimum. And I doubt he's the 4th DT. He will see alot of snaps. Probably plays in front of Taylor. A $2.5 million contract for a guy that's been in the league a few years isn't much.

People are really complaining about a rotational piece we got for a 7th rounder lol. We needed bodies at the position.

Show Ignored Content 72 more messages...

obviously it's a reasonable player and position to acquire for a 7th. the only problem with ignoring idiots is all the posts addressing them. i can't figure a way to make this site simply informative and enjoyable without having to sort through a lot of nonsense.

E C H O Chamber

This should close the book on the off-season.... and in a good way! Nicely done!

I wouldn't be surprised if they added a 4th qb and a legit 4th rb option. Right now Drake, Gore and Ballage are the only really NFL caliber backs on the roster unless some of the others really step up. If the price is right I could still see them signing CJ Anderson at some point. Using Drake, Gore and Anderson in 2018 with Ballage playing special teams, spot duty and insurance in case of injury.

More Lions trash. He should not be trading future picks. Doesn't matter if it's late round. I can't stand Tannen-bum. I would like to go one draft with all our picks.

If you can find one team in history that won the super bowl and kept all 7 of their original picks I will like your post

Back
Top Bottom