Andrew Luck.....can't miss!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck.....can't miss!!

Yep he'd go right back into the draft pool next year.... and I'd draft his a** again if I had the #1 pick again...

Hopefully Oliver won't cause such a scene though. I understand why Archie did it...

The ****ed up thing about the Manning/Rivers trade is the fact that both teams ended up getting a good QB. If Miami were involved in that trade it would have played out like the older Manning/Leaf draft with Miami getting Leaf instead of Payton.

If it wasn't for bad luck Miami would have no luck right now.

Luck is the most complete qb prospect since Manning imo.

Man, forget about this battle. It's already lost.

Their minds are made up. Luck is going to be the savior, no questions asked. He's like *no other* prospect that has ever came out of college (except perhaps for Manning). No amount of proof that this sort of hype has happened before is going to convince them.
You gotta take a chance on a qb sometime or we end up where we are now forever.

I guess people are still confused about Luck...somehow. For the life of me I have no idea how some of you people don't get this yet.

Every year there is a top QB prospect. Every year that QB prospect will get all the hype. Most years the top prospect gets the hype by default; there simply isn't a better QB coming out so he's the guy.

Luck isn't that. Repeat: Luck isn't that. Luck is a once in a decade (or rarer) prospect. He literally excels at everything that would make him prosper in the NFL: smart, good work ethic, good footwork, runs a pro-style offense, makes reads, looks off receivers, quick release, prototype size, great pocket awareness. It also doesn't hurt that he's a fantastic athlete. In that regard he's an even better prospect than Manning was. You simply don't see prospects as complete as he is very often.

That's why he was a lock at #1 last year had he come out and why he is a lock this year at #1.

Also, the next retard who mentions Ryan Leaf should just hang himself in the bathroom.

it might be a pipe dream vaark but watching this team play football its the only hope we got...so do me a favor and stop trying to ruin it...its the first week of october and its the only thing we've got to look forward to...

the losses will keep piling up as long as sparanos in the building...and mike nolan if we switched to him won't make a hill of beans difference either...so its possible but not probable we get luck...right now at least...and its a whole lot more possible than this team righting the ship in the next 13 weeks

Instead of most comedic, vote Vaark for Debbie Downer this year.

Yep he'd go right back into the draft pool next year.... and I'd draft his a** again if I had the #1 pick again...

Hopefully Oliver won't cause such a scene though. I understand why Archie did it...

Oliver wouldnt do that. He knows if he even thought about it, I would drive to Morgantown and stomp his ***.

Its a passing league. Andrew Luck is the best quarterback next year in the draft. If we had one win in each season of the last x years I would love if we took every top QB prospect we could have. The matt ryans, the same bradfords, the aaron rodgers, the staffords, the newtons, the everyone. Point is. We need to simply draft the best quarterback available in the draft, in the first round. The only two times we drafted the best quarterbacks we could with the first round pick we became a dynasty.

My god, so much man love for Luck. I thought I'd accidentally stumbled into a Turkish bathhouse.

This!

It's getting ridiculous now. Saying something that seems in any way negative about Luck on here is like you're insulting everyone's mother. Saying that we shouldn't give our first born for a college player doesn't mean anyone thinks he is less than stellar. He is. He just cannot single-handedly fix the Miami Dolphins.
Please stop comparing this kid to Manning's football intelligence.......it's completely ridiculous. The same football "experts" you are all hanging on every word of about him, would laugh in your face.

Read the article that was written by "experts" when Leinert was in the same spot.....sounds just as highly touted. Take the blinders off and just be objective. The kid is very good ok? Until this organization gets an overhaul from the top down it doesn't matter who you draft, they will fail in the long run.
Only when you compare him to Ryan Leaf, Rick Mirer, or Leinart without anything to back up the comparison. Please describe the similarities in how they played the position.

Only when you compare him to Ryan Leaf, Rick Mirer, or Leinart without anything to back up the comparison. Please describe the similarities in how they played the position.
The point I think the OP was trying to make by posting that article is that every year some QB is hyped up as the next best thing to spending a weekend at the Playboy Mansion. Some of those guys work out and others are busts.

Getting all worked up and believing that Luck is going to do for the Dolphins what Marino couldn't, especially when the Dolphins aren't even a lock for the #1 pick, it way too early for all of the luck sucking and many of you guys could be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment when KC, Denver, Indi etc... select Luck with the #1 pick. I'm sure the Dolphins will lock down the line with a great RT :)

I don't think anybody on this forum is suggesting that if the Dolphins have the #1 pick that they don't draft Luck. But really, we've got 12 more games. Keep it in the closet with Tom Cruise and R. Kelly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_in_the_Closet_(South_Park)

Couldn't be more right

This!

It's getting ridiculous now. Saying something that seems in any way negative about Luck on here is like you're insulting everyone's mother. Saying that we shouldn't give our first born for a college player doesn't mean anyone thinks he is less than stellar. He is. He just cannot single-handedly fix the Miami Dolphins.
Please stop comparing this kid to Manning's football intelligence.......it's completely ridiculous. The same football "experts" you are all hanging on every word of about him, would laugh in your face.

Read the article that was written by "experts" when Leinert was in the same spot.....sounds just as highly touted. Take the blinders off and just be objective. The kid is very good ok? Until this organization gets an overhaul from the top down it doesn't matter who you draft, they will fail in the long run.

Luck gets tossed in this team with no defense and no running game = failure. There is no magic 1 player that can change a team. We need to clean house from the waterboy to the GM. Period.

Good God how did I miss this gym of a thread?

LMAO.

Don't tell the OP that Aaron Rodgers came out of the PAC10.

Shhhhh!!

Similarities in how they played the position??..... Successfully!!

They both had great numbers and were just as highly touted. That is the only point trying to be made. Please don't try to start an argument based on how differently they throw the ball, or how Luck has a quicker run style......we know already. not the point of the comment.

Back
Top Bottom