Any word on Igbinoghene?? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on Igbinoghene??

He doesn't suck but the pick did. Much more value at many positions at the spot. If anyone wants to know who, just ask. I know someone specific who will. But I dont blame Chris Grier, he did very well in this draft other than that one glaring misstep. I will take that every time.

Summer before I went on disability was my busy time of the year. monsters of rock, and when it turned to Ozfest where in my busiest time of the year for work. Sorry to say I always made time for the Scorpions for some reason seen them 8 times.
I don't really go to concerts anymore....last one was about 5 or 6 years ago to see Iron Maiden but I did see Ozzy 4 times in one year back in 92......Tampa,Wisconsin,Chicago and Indy. It was a great summer for me.

I wanted Swift but where is he right now? Injured.
Well we don't know if he would be injured playing here and he showed flashes, should have started from the jump. We have all seen Iggy to this point and I feel secure in saying no scheme could hide his faults at the moment. I hope the kid develops but when you invest a 1st round pick in someone they should be plug and play. Swift is an upgrade at a position of need. Period.

I don't really go to concerts anymore....last one was about 5 or 6 years ago to see Iron Maiden but I did see Ozzy 4 times in one year back in 92......Tampa,Wisconsin,Chicago and Indy. It was a great summer for me.
Ozzy lived 20mins away from me. Ledge.

Bust. Miami got too cute. Should have taken a RB or WR here. A corner after signing Jones?
DK Metcalf would’ve been a great selection there.

IGGY may get better. Let’s see how he does next year. I wasn’t thrilled with the pick, but maybe he’ll bet better and be useful next year.

Last for me where in the mid 2000’s even though I didn’t listen to his music much. I seen Marilyn Manson at Ozfest and I would go see him again just for the show. That guy is nuts.

DK Metcalf would’ve been a great selection there.

IGGY may get better. Let’s see how he does next year. I wasn’t thrilled with the pick, but maybe he’ll bet better and be useful next year.

Ummm Metcalf was drafted in 2019.

Anyway, Miami's defense is predicated on having two shut down corners. Iggy was drafted to be able to fill in if the starters get injured or if we trade one in a year or two. The issue was, Jones got hurt early and Iggy got thrown in and wasn't prepared, not having a normal off season and no preseason games. He is only 20 ( I think he just turned 21 last week) and will take time to develop. Once matured he will be a good asset.

Flo has done a great job with our team. Last week I was debating whether or not we had less talent than the 0-10 Jets, We might have a little less. if he loves cbs and believes in IGGY i believe in IGGY too.

Also if IGGY is smart he is allowed to watch 2 all-pro cbs play every week, practice with them, with a great cb coach. It does not get any better for a young player

Last for me where in the mid 2000’s even though I didn’t listen to his music much. I seen Marilyn Manson at Ozfest and I would go see him again just for the show. That guy is nuts.
I remember that Ozzfest. Some many fans got their first chance to play in front of that many people thanks to the Ozzfest.

Add to the 'timeline' back then we all thought McCain sucked and we were even questioning why he hadn't gotten cut yet. He was everybody's lock to get cut. So add even more secondary need. We wanted a 'FS for the future'.

Igbinoghene will be a good player. He's also not a slot, he's physically gifted enough to play man coverage on the edge. We knew he was raw coming out of college being that he switched from WR to CB in his sophomore year of college. We've also seen exceptional play from the CB's ahead of him. Give him some time.

He doesn't suck but the pick did. Much more value at many positions at the spot. If anyone wants to know who, just ask. I know someone specific who will. But I dont blame Chris Grier, he did very well in this draft other than that one glaring misstep. I will take that every time.

Pretty much this top to bottom. At this point we just have to hope he starts sniffing playtime and root for his development, but at this point, with the lack of ANY weapons on offense, this pick feels frustrating. But it was a good draft overall otherwise.

Ummm Metcalf was drafted in 2019.

Anyway, Miami's defense is predicated on having two shut down corners. Iggy was drafted to be able to fill in if the starters get injured or if we trade one in a year or two. The issue was, Jones got hurt early and Iggy got thrown in and wasn't prepared, not having a normal off season and no preseason games. He is only 20 ( I think he just turned 21 last week) and will take time to develop. Once matured he will be a good asset.
Claypool was the guy to get. However, I agree with the earlier poster and you. Kid is young and our GM/coach are going a very nice job. I will say it a million times, draft day is the most important day of the year in the NFL. Pittsburgh, New England, and Green Bay have made a living off of it. This is where I believe we will get better going forward. Again, thank you Bill O'Brien.

As a first round pick, he should be contributing more. Plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom