Anyone else agree Herbert.... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else agree Herbert....

I do believe Fitzpatrick said himself Tua can make throws he cant

I am all in the Deshaun Watson trade as soon as his personal problems are resolved. His addition would immediately make the Dolphins a contender
lol really ? you are so wrong buddy . Watson comes in and fixes the running game, o line and the crappy play calling ? Dont think so .

Not just them. I believe even Kyle Pitts and Ja’mar Chase wouldn’t even be putting up the same numbers here or as successful just due to coaching alone.

Miami has failed nearly every quarterback on the team over the last 30+ years.

The Dolphins were never able to get a complementary running game for Marino or Tannehill. Marino was so good that the Dolphins got to the super bowl and made many playoff appearances.

Only Fielder had a strong running game with Ricky Williams. Unfortunately, Fielder was essentially a Jimmy Garappalo type quarterback.

So, could Herbert and Burrow succeed with very little talent around them? Doubtful.

It’s over everyone. The story is written. Dolphins FO messed up and chose the wrong guy. It will forever be in the history books.

If Tua is on the chargers, he doesn’t win the close games. Sorry, he doesn’t have the “it” factor. You really think Tua beats the eagles the way Herbert just did? Rushing for the go ahead TD and throwing a 60 yd dime to mike Williams? Nope.

If Herbert is on the dolphins, he wills his way to victory, or gets close over and over again despite the conservative coaching staff. Herbert is so good he gets bad coaching staffs fired(Anthony Lynn).

Herbert is so damn good you would realize that it’s better to draft a blindside OT to protect him because you realize he can make WR lemons into lemonade as long as you protect him.

Tua is okay, and may develop into a decent qb. But he’s not as talented as Herbert. This isn’t up for debate anymore. Some of these Tua fans unfortunately haven’t completed the 7 stages of grief.

It’s over everyone. The story is written. Dolphins FO messed up and chose the wrong guy. It will forever be in the history books.

If Tua is on the chargers, he doesn’t win the close games. Sorry, he doesn’t have the “it” factor. You really think Tua beats the eagles the way Herbert just did? Rushing for the go ahead TD and throwing a 60 yd dime to mike Williams? Nope.

If Herbert is on the dolphins, he wills his way to victory, or gets close over and over again despite the conservative coaching staff. Herbert is so good he gets bad coaching staffs fired(Anthony Lynn).

Herbert is so damn good you would realize that it’s better to draft a blindside OT to protect him because you realize he can make WR lemons into lemonade as long as you protect him.

Tua is okay, and may develop into a decent qb. But he’s not as talented as Herbert. This isn’t up for debate anymore. Some of these Tua fans unfortunately haven’t completed the 7 stages of grief.

That's funny because Herbert didn't win those close games either. Last year he put up great stats except for wins.

Do you mean like how Tua beat the Cardinals last year?

Miami246, you’re really Coach Flores aren’t you? Just come clean and admit it. You wanted Thor (Herbert) and got overruled by Ross.

Either the Chiefs are a worse team as a whole or Patrick Mahomes is now a bad QB. Which is it? As good as he is, he can not make up for the rest of the team. Even though they are not horrible like we are, they are not good either.

What are your thoughts on why the Chiefs are not dominating with Patrick Mahomes?
Teams are learning to keep Mahomes in the box and let him make his mistakes.

Teams are learning to keep Mahomes in the box and let him make his mistakes.
So Patrick Mahomes is not a great QB? I thought a great QB could win under all situations. He can will his team to a victory.

If he looks like this on the Chiefs, how do you think that would change if he was on the Dolphins and as soon as he snapped the ball, he had to run for his life? I think that he would look like the great Watson did last year on the Texans. Everyone knows that he is good but he can not make up for the rest of the teams deficiencies.

Some people on here think if we had Herbert instead of Tua, we would all of a sudden be a great team. Maybe Tua is not great but he is not the problem.

That's funny because Herbert didn't win those close games either. Last year he put up great stats except for wins.

Do you mean like how Tua beat the Cardinals last year?
The thing is that he is winning those games now and he's dominant in doing so. His talent is undeniable.

How many times are you guys going to bring up Tua beating the Cardinals? Yes, it was a nice game that was aided by a defensive touchdown. He has also managed to get the same amount of wins as Jacoby Brissett this year.

So Patrick Mahomes is not a great QB? I thought a great QB could win under all situations. He can will his team to a victory.

If he looks like this on the Chiefs, how do you think that would change if he was on the Dolphins and as soon as he snapped the ball, he had to run for his life?

Some people on here think if we had Herbert instead of Tua, we would all of a sudden be a great team. Maybe Tua is not great but he is not the problem.
I don't think people are saying we'd be a great team, we'd certainly be better. They are saying we would not have a QB issue. Kansas City will be just fine, as will Mahomes. He's still thrown 20 TD this year. I'd hardly say he's bad. Teams are adjusting to him and he will need to change his style. You forget he's been carrying that team for 3 years on his back. The problem is he put up video game numbers every year and people just expect that guys won't slump. When Tua throws for 5000 yards and 50 TD in a season, you can compare the two of them. Tua has barely been average to this point.

If he looks like this on the Chiefs, how do you think that would change if he was on the Dolphins and as soon as he snapped the ball, he had to run for his life? I think that he would look like the great Watson did last year on the Texans. Everyone knows that he is good but he can not make up for the rest of the teams deficiencies.

The difference is Mahomes can run for his life and throw it with accuracy while running for his life. That's what makes him great.

The thing is that he is winning those games now and he's dominant in doing so. His talent is undeniable.

How many times are you guys going to bring up Tua beating the Cardinals? Yes, it was a nice game that was aided by a defensive touchdown. He has also managed to get the same amount of wins as Jacoby Brissett this year.

I only brought up the Cardinals because you asked the question could Tua beat the mighty great Eagles (COUGH COUGH) like Herbert did. And the Chargers team is winning those games not Herbert. If Herbert was our QB. The Dolphins he would not be the same team as he is on now. Not the same O-line, not the same play callers, not the same receivers (he would be playing with a bunch of backups here), not the same defense who gives up 30 points a game.

All of you Herbert lovers think if you put him on this team, we would have the same success that they are having right not without taking any of the TEAM factors into account.

Like I say before. How did the great Watson look last year with the Texans? He could not do it all by himself and neither could Herbert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom