Are doing enough to improve the offense? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are doing enough to improve the offense?

the jets and the pats are always in the mix as contenders and are always big go getters in free agency and in the draft...and miami for some reason stick to this slow, incompetent approach, passive aggressive mentality that hasnt proved anything, surely havent proven that it equals to wins..so you tell me what exactly miami's thought process really is?

I'm sorry, but I don't see any real improvements in the OL either. I know we picked up Pouncey in the draft, but he is most likely guard material. Incognito sucks as a guard (I think he sucks period...but I will give those that think he is a decent center the benefit of the doubt.) I don't think Sparano will switch Incognito and Pouncey anyway. Jerry was given a pass last year because he was a rookie, but play poorly overall. Carey is getting older and slower. So, there is little or no improvement in our line at this time...and no depth at all.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any real improvements in the OL either. I know we picked up Pouncey in the draft, but he is most likely guard material. Incognito sucks as a guard (I think he sucks period...but I will give those that think he is a decent center the benefit of the doubt.) I don't think Sparano will switch Incognito and Pouncey anyway. Jerry was given a pass last year because he was a rookie, but play poorly overall. Carey is getting older and slower. So, there is little or no improvement in our line at this time...and no depth at all.

if you dont think having pouncey anywhere in the line isnt a MAJOR upgrade, your delusional

but i do agree with the OP, i know that the running game has potential, the OC has potential, and we definitely improved the OL, but i wanted a new weapon that Henne can throw to,

and i dont feel Clyde is gunna play too much

if you dont think having pouncey anywhere in the line isnt a MAJOR upgrade, your delusional

but i do agree with the OP, i know that the running game has potential, the OC has potential, and we definitely improved the OL, but i wanted a new weapon that Henne can throw to,

and i dont feel Clyde is gunna play too much

Im not sure any rookie Ol is a major upgrade esp a center that struggled to snap the ball. Plus we had one good player and adding one makes two

Im not sure any rookie Ol is a major upgrade esp a center that struggled to snap the ball. Plus we had one good player and adding one makes two

First Round Talent, best interior linemen in the draft

do you know what we had in the interior line last year?

Cmon Man!

First Round Talent, best interior linemen in the draft

do you know what we had in the interior line last year?

Cmon Man!

And I will say again he has struggled at center and if not for his brother prob would have been a lower pick. he has talent but he is has not been as good as other interior linemen taken this high.

Of course we made improvements, we got an o coor form a team with a worse offense than us, and signed a qb form the worst team in football. sky is the limit.

Of course we made improvements, we got an o coor form a team with a worse offense than us, and signed a qb form the worst team in football. sky is the limit.

not his fault of course that he was ranked in 3o's both seasons lol. Im sure no good oc could turn it around. Its like we were going banjrupt and hired a guy that had just went bankrupt lol

The dolphin's front office and coach are suffering from the same personality disorder that Brandon Marshall has.

exactly, so we draft a center number one and theres already talks here about moving him to gaurd..so great if we do we now have a 1st round guard.

exactly, so we draft a center number one and theres already talks here about moving him to gaurd..so great if we do we now have a 1st round guard.

that we drafted to be a center , which creates another hole that was meant to be filled.

Back
Top Bottom