Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6

Armando: Dolphins Intend to Make a Draft Pick.

Yes you heard it from me first Dolphins Fans, I Armando have confirmed that Miami intends to make a draft pick.

NY ... are you making fun of Armando? Bro, that is messed up. Armando is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

...and there are a LOT of Tackles in this draft who can do this.

There is only one guy that he won a National Championship with... threw 20 TDs to... and he's asking for THAT guy over a lineman in the first.
Then why not take a weapon for Tua first round, and take a tackle later. Even if Sewell falls to us.
Like you said, there are a LOT of tackles.

It would be insane for the Bengals to pick a. Receiver over the best possible OL guy they can get to protect that QB coming off a serious injury. He took a beating last year and it wasn’t just one guy. They need at minimum 2 quality OL guys. That’s madness, IMO!

How do you explain that?
They’re the Bengals

Then why not take a weapon for Tua first round, and take a tackle later. Even if Sewell falls to us.
Like you said, there are a LOT of tackles.
You love me again cause of Pitts, I get it. We can now both agree into a pre draft rule since the draft changed things. Then it will be the final signature.

It would be insane for the Bengals to pick a. Receiver over the best possible OL guy they can get to protect that QB coming off a serious injury. He took a beating last year and it wasn’t just one guy. They need at minimum 2 quality OL guys. That’s madness, IMO!

How do you explain that?
But they just signed an OT so there is that and you have your young franchise QB banging the table for a WR, also lost a WR that was getting long in the tooth. that seems to line up for Chase, we will see in a three weeks.

No worries, it's the Jets...
People are over thinking it. Jets will take a qb. 100%.
Job security. New coach always take a new qb. It buy at least three years for the new coach.

If they stick with Donld, and Donald continues to struggle, then everyone will blame the new coach for not picking a new qb. He will get fired quick.

I hate to use phrases like 'book it'. But this time, NY will take a qb, book it.

I wonder if Mando will give us a High Five if we pick one of these guys?

People are over thinking it. Jets will take a qb. 100%.
Job security. New coach always take a new qb. It buy at least three years for the new coach.

If they stick with Donld, and Donald continues to struggle, then everyone will blame the new coach for not picking a new qb.

I hate to use phrases like 'book it'. But this time, NY will take a qb, book it.

Agreed, no way Saleh is hitching his wagon to Donald.

lot going on that i even forgot the terms. I thought it was that if we draft sewell i win, and if we draft... who you win?
Go back to our posts.
Terms was, If dolphins take Sewell at 3, you win.

I was saying there is a good chance dolphins will trade down.

So now we don't have a 3, you lost already.

Back
Top Bottom