Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6

Armando doesn't have sources. This is all speculation and he's not really going out on a limb

Mando doesn't like us DOLFANS. He doesn't like the Miami Dolphins, and I think he likes creating drama in his articles more than reporting Dolphins news to fans

I honestly think the pick is Waddle but that's jmho
I agree. He's coming off the injury. Will mix in early and get more playing time later. Fuller leaves and we net a comp pick.

Nope. We signed Fuller, who we’ll want to resign if he gets his **** together, and they’re very similar players
Fuller is a vertical threat and I think they look at Waddle as a horizontal threat to run the motion jet sweeps to stretch the defense. Both are needed to run the RPO offense.
But truthfully, none of us know for sure. It's all just speculation.
I am hoping Pitts falls to us and we pick him.

I would think Waddle would be in the mix. But, yeah not surprised by that list.

It would be insane for the Bengals to pick a. Receiver over the best possible OL guy they can get to protect that QB coming off a serious injury. He took a beating last year and it wasn’t just one guy. They need at minimum 2 quality OL guys. That’s madness, IMO!

How do you explain that?
The Bengals signed Riley Reiff in free agency. He is still an excellent offensive tackle who only gave up one sack last season. Obviously they still need to upgrade the OL, just as the Dolphins do but they might decide to wait until the 2nd round to add another offensive lineman and instead draft Chase or Pitts at five.

Makes me cringe seeing everyone slot Wilson to the Jets now. He's the real deal and I was pushing for him @ 3 when everyone was hyping up Fields as the number 2 Qb. Looks like it's set in stone now... damn the Jets are going to give us problems with this kid being there. Pitts or Chase would make me feel a bit better!
This real deal is less skilled than Darnold

PItts and Zaven Collins would be >>>, but I have a feeling we'll deal down 18 a bit and snag another 3, and maybe still pick Zaven.
The 4.8 40 time for Collins doesn’t scare you? Not sure if it’s accurate but that’s what I saw on google

After watching Pitts Pro day I'm realizing how badly I want to see this dude in a Dolphins jersey.
I think we can bulk him up a bit more, say 15lbs he could be a great blocker

All of a sudden Armando has inside sources with direct knowledge of the Dolphin's Draft Board? When did that happen?

Armando can at times send good information from time to time (Who his source is, nobody really knows), but this is no more then an opinion on his part after talking to a few people.

Nothing is set in stone, and information on what Miami might be doing in FA and the draft is as guarded as any team in the NFL.

The Bengals signed Riley Reiff in free agency. He is still an excellent offensive tackle who only gave up one sack last season. Obviously they still need to upgrade the OL, just as the Dolphins do but they might decide to wait until the 2nd round to add another offensive lineman and instead draft Chase or Pitts at five.

The Bengals aren't picking a WR/TE they are picking Sewell.

Reiff himself said he was brought in to play RT. You don't even get 30 seconds into this interview and he says it.

The 4.8 40 time for Collins doesn’t scare you? Not sure if it’s accurate but that’s what I saw on google
His pro day hasn't happened yet, happens this friday... 4/2... walterfootball projected 4.8, but they also projected parsons at 4.7. Zaven is a sub 4.6 guy

Back
Top Bottom