Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Reporting Ryan Is Gone.

I'm nota Gase guy, could care less about him, but I'm more done with Tannehill than Gase....I saw enough of Tannehill like 4 years ago. Gase just started to get on my nerves last year.

I'd prefer both be gone but if only one can go Tannehills got to go. There ain't a coach in the league that can win with that bum.

Gase decided he could win with Tannehill. He revamped the offensive staff and retained Burke. Giving him a new QB and DC is a wage of time at this point. Quit half assing the rebuilds. Fire the coaches and decision makers and let yeh new people decide on personnel.

Well
Drafting by matrix has got us no where. Might as well go outside the box

Not to mention he has the best oline of any of the top QBs. But yes, gotta change it up. I'd rather this happen last year or next year because I'm also uninspired by this QB group but it is what it is. They'll fall in love with someone and draft him.

Idk if I'd necessarily draft a QB in the 1st just because of the pressure to get it done now. You could talk me into a stop gap and 2nd-4th rounder competition as well. Still haven't made up my mind ... as if my opinion matters anyhow. :lol:

Not to mention he has the best oline of any of the top QBs. But yes, gotta change it up. I'd rather this happen last year or next year because I'm also uninspired by this QB group but it is what it is. They'll fall in love with someone and draft him.

Idk if I'd necessarily draft a QB in the 1st just because of the pressure to get it done now. You could talk me into a stop gap and 2nd-4th rounder competition as well. Still haven't made up my mind ... as if my opinion matters anyhow. :lol:

Undersize and Small hands are criticisms of Baker Mayfield that floated all over this board. If we find ourselves in the position to take him we should.

Undersize and Small hands are criticisms of Baker Mayfield that floated all over this board. If we find ourselves in the position to take him we should.

His hands will probably be okay. And we absolutely won't be in position to take him. It will require a trade up. If they think he's the guy then I'd be on board.

Gotcha. I thought he was pretty much committed to baseball. Thanks.

Yeah as Bob says, the talk on the streets is that the Heisman winner is probably going to go the football route, from a purely financial perspective, if he gets the grading that he will from the folks that tell these prospects where they will be drafted he's better off going down the football route, CK put some did some great analysis on it in the draft forum. The kid is clearly more in love with football than he is with baseball, that's going to be a big factor too. Bob is right about his size being a concern however the rules the way they are today, it's never been easier for a shorter guy to play the QB spot in the NFL, and if you've seen any of his QB play this year you'll see this kid is fantastic. Up against Alabama in the college playoff semi final, at our very own Hard Rock, Dec 29th, make sure you watch it, if he can put up points on Alabama though will only push up the cost for us if we try to get aggressive.

Too bad Falks on IR. Would've liked to see him play next wk like Fales did last yr. at least I'd have a reason to watch

I've never been a Tannehill fan. At least he gives a consistently honest effort, unlike Reshad Jones lately.

I've rarely seen a player go through the motions like Jones. He wanders into the vicinity late. But I'm convinced he'd take a seat in the middle of the field if he thought he could get away with it.

Then naturally when he plays a part in one late tackle he hunches his shoulder and acts as if he accomplished something, drawing a penalty.

Jones did look like he was protecting his shoulder on one play today.
I saw Minkah whiff on a tackle today

I take what Armando writes with a grain of salt. He writes that much crap, something is sure too be correct.

However, in order, Burke must go. Tannebaum must go. Grier must go. Strength and conditioning unit must go. Tannehill I would keep, bring in a FA that has ability, or draft a qb in the first 2 rounds and go from there. And Guards. Get some guards. And DL and ILB's. And another shut down corner. And a genuine big No 1 WR. And...........

Gase, Tannehill and Tannenbaum will all be gone. Grier will survive.
Ross will try hard to get Jim Harbaugh to leave Michigan, then try to get a vet QB (Flacco) and draft a rookie to groom.
Clean house and start over- its the only option at this point.

This guys like 5"10 little

Yeah I think 5' 10" is very generous, the strange thing is though he doesn't play as small as he is, never has balls batted down and doesn't seem to have a problem seeing open targets down the field. Has an absolute cannon arm.

I have been saying all along Tannehill would not be back next season. No surprise there. Gase though is anyone guess. I want him gone too. Keep in mind, the Dolphins had a very low crowd attendance at this year's training camp. How can Stephen Ross expect any kind of fan enthusiasm next season after this year's debacle?

Thank god. Finally, finally, after 7 years of this garbage, me calling for this for probably 5 years. Get rid of this bum. Ryan Tannehill has been the worst thing this franchise has experienced in the last 20 years. No position has a bigger impact than qb and no guy has kept this team in mediocrity more than this fool. Constantly sucking but then showing just enough of a glimmer to fool some fans and coaches.

Good luck Ryan on your career as a future back up. Congrats on stealing millions from this dumb fanchise.

Agreed!

:up::up::up:

Back
Top Bottom